• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi 4dr5 J44 User/workshop Manual

Nishan.dj

Hi experts..

I am looking for Mitsubishi 4DR5 J44 Jeep User/Workshop Manual. If you have a copy of it which might be even a pdf or any other format including web link please please email it to me. (nishandj at gmail.com is my email address). Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Nishan

• Like 1

Machang

In panchikawatta there are some places who does only 4dr5 & other jeeps.I know for a fact that they are having user manuel for that..IF u get lucky ther U might be able to...........................................

Thanks brother.. I will go and seek in panchikawatta. Thanks for the info.

dnt knw about the user manual the workshop manual comes as a two parter, one chassis manual and an engine manual,

so look for both, or if you have some one in technical colleges you could find one easily, thats how i got mine

Thanks Janith. I searched some places in panchikawatta & it was no use. want to find on more places though i have no one who works or study in technical college. Thanks for the info.

• 6 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am new to 4dr5 jeeps. I recent to bought a j44 jeep. It is a mess. Too many mechanical( Clutch, braking ...etc ) & electrical problems (Only head light s working :D ) . I decided to do wiring myself. But I could not find a manual. I searched for the 4dr5 wiring diagrams , j series manual. I only found this. jeep club manual

This is not having sufficient information.

Is there anyone having these manuals?

Thank you in advance

Edited by VishwaR
email address : [email protected]
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2009 at 3:40 PM, Nishan.dj said:

Hi experts..

I am looking for Mitsubishi 4DR5 J44 Jeep User/Workshop Manual. If you have a copy of it which might be even a pdf or any other format including web link please please email it to me. (nishandj at gmail.com is my email address). Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Nishan

I noticed that, you had troubled a lot to find manuals for 4dr5. I am also searching for them. Could you please give me some hinds?

Thank you in advance (Y)

Guys,

I am happy to share both manuals and I got it copied from Janith who was generous to let me get those copied. 

But it will take few weeks because those are not with me at the moment. So if you can wait, I can make copies of both mechanical and maintenance manuals and give it to you. Contact me via PM if you need any details.

2 hours ago, VishwaR said:

I am new to 4dr5 jeeps. I recent to bought a j44 jeep. It is a mess. Too many mechanical( Clutch, braking ...etc ) & electrical problems (Only head light s working :D ) .

Vishwa, You are about to experience the most amazing thing in this world ( as I see as a jeep lover ) and you will learn lot of things even if you don't know anything at the beginning. So, do work on those issues and don't bother finding the perfect match such as original 4DR5 break boosters because people will sell recondition parts for higher margins (especially for jeeps) but you can think of replacing them with a bit better ones. For instance, I replaced 4DR5 booster and pump with a Pajero one ( may need to re-adjust the clutch a bit but you can manage) and it gives me more power compared to original. Meanwhile, the vacuum power was increased with a new alternator that has a bigger vacuum pump. ( This was mandatory for me because I fixed dual AC unit)

Anyway, there are experts (not me - & professionals) in this forum who can help you (helped me in many cases as well) for the matter arise on the go. So get the benefit. If you do it right, you will end up with a better vehicle that you loves and happily get in to drive with a smile in face. :) 

Good luck.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nishan.dj said:

Guys,

I am happy to share both manuals and I got it copied from Janith who was generous to let me get those copied. 

But it will take few weeks because those are not with me at the moment. So if you can wait, I can make copies of both mechanical and maintenance manuals and give it to you. Contact me via PM if you need any details.

Vishwa, You are about to experience the most amazing thing in this world ( as I see as a jeep lover ) and you will learn lot of things even if you don't know anything at the beginning. So, do work on those issues and don't bother finding the perfect match such as original 4DR5 break boosters because people will sell recondition parts for higher margins (especially for jeeps) but you can think of replacing them with a bit better ones. For instance, I replaced 4DR5 booster and pump with a Pajero one ( may need to re-adjust the clutch a bit but you can manage) and it gives me more power compared to original. Meanwhile, the vacuum power was increased with a new alternator that has a bigger vacuum pump. ( This was mandatory for me because I fixed dual AC unit)

Anyway, there are experts (not me - & professionals) in this forum who can help you (helped me in many cases as well) for the matter arise on the go. So get the benefit. If you do it right, you will end up with a better vehicle that you loves and happily get in to drive with a smile in face. :) 

Good luck.

Hi Nishan.dj

Thank you very much. And I am wondering about your generosity, fast response. I searched for nearly month, but could not. And I am motivated with your comments, while all my friends (they owns modern cars) treating me as a mad one.I can wait :)  . I will send you a PM. 

Thank you very much once again.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, VishwaR said:

while all my friends (they owns modern cars) treating me as a mad one.

Let me guess. Your friends may own either hybrids or indian made ones. ? 

Jeep is a different taste so you better work on it forgetting all the stories behind.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

On 10/19/2016 at 10:42 AM, Nishan.dj said:

Guys,

hy Nishan ..

do you still have the manual (both mechanical & maintenance ) .. is there a way to get a copy of it. since  the jeep i bought doesn't have alll the parts ,

• 6 months later...

Threads merged. Thanks @matroska for pointing out the existing thread.

@Vernon De, please search the forum before opening new topics. Also, make sure you type in a meaningful topic title when creating them. Your username as the topic title doesn't help other members.

2 hours ago, Nishan.dj said:

@matroska  @Vernon De

I have both Service and Workshop manual. I never let it borrow because I had a worse experience. You know typical Sri Lankans. So anyone want it can pay the copy fee to me and I will make it ready. You can collect it from Piliyandala or Union Place. Thanks for understanding.

very wise of you not to just lend it - what happens eventually is you get the copy and the original stays with the borrower :D happened to my dad. 

41 minutes ago, matroska said:

very wise of you not to just lend it - what happens eventually is you get the copy and the original stays with the borrower :D happened to my dad. 

Yep. Those manuals are rare to find. Those who inquire about it are cheap enough NOT event to pay the copying fee. So how do you build a jeep if you can't pay the copy fee to get both manuals printed? That's the nature around here. So bad.

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2009 at 7:47 PM, Janith Seneviratne said:

if you want i'll can give you my manuals to get a photo copy's of it, coz im selling my jeep, and it wont be useful for me anymore

Do you have a Lancer A72 manual by any chance? It would be very helpful if you could at least direct me towards somewhere I can get one.

Thanks,

Varotone.