• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's This Engine Bay?

Supra_Natural

Spot on!!! Go ahead Dude..

OT- but does anyone know how many of these we got over here?

hardly any :(

260's there a few... (Gomes' Blue, Gangarama Temple :unsure: & another Silver which once belonged to a famour SL actress' husband or something) but not too sure about a 240's...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardly any :(

260's there a few... (Gomes' Blue, Gangarama Temple :unsure: & another Silver which once belonged to a famour SL actress' husband or something) but not too sure about a 240's...

Are there two blue ones? I remember seeing a blue one at the last car show with odd looking rims and 'osanda' on the bonnet :unsure:

Are there two blue ones? I remember seeing a blue one at the last car show with odd looking rims and 'osanda' on the bonnet :unsure:

Correct

I dunno from where he found that and i'm truly disgusted by whats been done to that :(

There was a 2+2 in Wattala a while back - not sure if thats the one that made it to the last FP car show in Orange/Brown last year

OT, but speaking of the F**** P*** Car Show - given all thats happened, are they going to sponsor the car show this time??? :huh:

:o

Its already November, so shouldn't we have had that or the CMTA motor show by now? :unsure:

I'm at a loss. Only thing that comes to my mind is a Vauxhall, but even then I don't see the (partially) exposed cam sprocket(s).

i don't want this thread to go quiet so in the spirit of keeping things going , i'll concede that its European and has rallying pedigree - also the engine though not large in capacity , is uncommon ;)

Lancia Fulvia.

Edit: The moment you said European and Rally, and judging by the looks of the engine, I was *so* hoping it was an 037 or Stratos, two of the sexiest RWD rally cars to ever grace the WRC.

Edited by terrabytetango

Lancia Fulvia.

Edit: The moment you said European and Rally, and judging by the looks of the engine, I was *so* hoping it was an 037 or Stratos, two of the sexiest RWD rally cars to ever grace the WRC.

knew you'd figure it out if i gave any clues , which is precisely why i didn't initially! :D

Standard Vanguard Phase 1. My mum's family owned one back in the day.

Damn... If I had a million guesses I probably still wouldnt have guessed a vanguard! You tend to forget that we had quite a few of them around the country since they all seem to have disappeared. Never seen one myself I think.

Put up another one dude.