• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's This Engine Bay?

Supra_Natural

Also OT but check this out. One of the sweetest conversions I have ever come across.

P.S. The garage's site is no longer up, but it had pictures of a custom subframe in front and rear, plus its driven by a rear transaxle, so you know its balanced too.

Edited by terrabytetango

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also OT but check this out. One of the sweetest conversions I have ever come across.

P.S. The garage's site is no longer up, but it had pictures of a custom subframe in front and rear, plus its driven by a rear transaxle, so you know its balanced too.

Hmm.. Carbs look like SUs, orientation suggests a V engine. Cant think of any SU Carbed V6's so im thinking V8. Maybe an older Rolls Royce?

Either that or something that has a rover v8 maybe?

Search Civette. It's a Corvette drivetrain/suspension in a Civic hatch ... crazy car!

well since the winner supra hasn't posted anything since yesterday..here's another one from me...there are a good few of these running around here...i need the exact model on this one guys

1123g.jpg

Looks like a peugeot to me... 307 maybe?

nope not european...

hint - i bet our greek general would love to have this particular engine in his garage but with a different body on it :D

That was a pretty big hint there... Nissan VQ Series?

If so possibly a Cefiro/Teana?