• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's This Engine Bay?

Supra_Natural

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flat 6 yeah, i didn't cover the badges due to the rarity of this particular version of this model. I only need the name of the base model

Are you sure it is a Flat 6? Because they aren't exactly thick on the ground in any form ne? Lets see... cars which had flat 6's... Porsche 911 Obviously, Chevy Corvair, Subaru SVX, Subaru Legacy... and thats about all i can think of.

Is it a Legacy?

Are you sure it is a Flat 6? Because they aren't exactly thick on the ground in any form ne? Lets see... cars which had flat 6's... Porsche 911 Obviously, Chevy Corvair, Subaru SVX, Subaru Legacy... and thats about all i can think of.

Is it a Legacy?

not a legacy, ok made it easy, it's not a car :)

I knew that Emblem looked familiar, my cousin had an Oettinger Bora for a while, it had the complete Oettinger interior treatment with emblems galore. So there's one of these Oettinger Vanagons roaming the streets of SL?

I knew that Emblem looked familiar, my cousin had an Oettinger Bora for a while, it had the complete Oettinger interior treatment with emblems galore. So there's one of these Oettinger Vanagons roaming the streets of SL?

i don't think vanagons in SL as considering the rarity. Was searching for a T3 pic but only found only this vanagon pic.

ah well see the thing is machan we only post engine bays of vehicles which at one time roamed the roads of SL. And don't mind the time of the post of this topic, just got back from a party and my first drunken instinct was to check out AL.

• 4 months later...