• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's This Engine Bay?

Supra_Natural

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DZ, I have no idea. The last time I saw the vehicle was a good 10 years ago, and it wasn't in pretty good nick at the time. It needed brakes and some body work done. But it sure was a sweet looking ride, although I'm more partial to a P5b a la Maggie Thatcher.

Too easy, so I'll pass this round, and let someone else give it a try only answer if no one else gets it right.

You think so? well give it today and if nobody gets it answer please.. Else the thread will go off again

I guess we've waited long enough. It's a Triumph TC, either 2000 or 2500. And it was easy for me because I'm a huge MG and Triumph fanboy <3

Edited by terrabytetango

I guess we've waited long enough. It's a Triumph TC, either 2000 or 2500. And it was easy for me because I'm a huge MG and Triumph fanboy <3

Indeed it is.... :)

I say, that's quite excellent... Good to have another on the forum. So that makes 3 then..

Edited by Supra_Natural

lol...welcome to the club! B)

Indeed it is.... :)

I say, that's quite excellent... Good to have another on the forum. So that makes 3 then..

now now...i'm sure there's more than 3 :D

hint: The company first started off providing a means for amateur racers to participate in events.

hmm... it LOOKS like a ferrari possibly.. Im not sure though COULD also be an Alfa v6, angle is pretty deceptive

So im gonna go with both, either Ferrari Mondial Or its an Alfa v6 of some kind