• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy Birthday Gihanfx !

miniace

Wish u a :party-smiley-015::party-smiley-015::party-smiley-015:

Yesterday u bugger didn't even mention havin ur bday today.

Anyway a small gift from me... :rolleyes:

yesterday u were trying to put a dumbbell to my kart ne :lol:

happy bday machang ... den keeyada ube wayasa .... kasadayak kariya badinna kale hari neda ....:D

yako uba mage batch mate needa :lol: uba ai badinne natthe

hey mate, hAPPY B'DAY!! Hope you have a toulene filled greenpathfull year ahead! :P and hope you find some competitors for your STi lol :D

ill prefer doing some solo runs lol, :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing GihanFX a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true mate!

MINIACE

Thanx a lot machan, thanx for opening this thread too :)

Happy B'Day GihanFX :)

Thanx Madz

Happy B'day dude...

Hope you had a blast at the track.

yeah machan, had a gud time in the track, thanx for the wishes bro

Happy B'day brother!!

Thanx bro

namy happy returns of the day dude!

thanx macho

Happy Birthday Machan. Have a good one. All the very best.

thanx bro

Many happy returns of the day lokka... hope you have a great day and year ahead!

thanx machan, never ever get the kart 3 again :D

Happy b'day !!!

thanx bro

Many Happy Returns Bro. :)

thanx machan

Many Happy Returns dude!

thanx bro, did u went to the batch party ?

happy birthday man...

thanx bro

Happy B'Day Gihan !!!!!!

thanx macho

:party-smiley-015:

thanx machan

Deffa worth a try .

i also want to drive the other carts and see how they perform as i have tried only cart No 1 .

i prefer kart 5 and 6, it was a gud run between u and me,

Many Happy Returns dude!

thanx peri

Happy birth day mate hope you'll have a good one ahead

thanx machan

Wish you many happy returns of the day ! :party-smiley-015:

thanx bro

Hi Mate

Wishing you althe best for today - Hope you have a gala time

Cheers

:alc:

thanx machan

suba upan dinayak weewa..... machan

thank you wewa :P

hari hari api eka batch ake thama eka wenama kathawak but i feel like you will be the guy who will get tied up in the bullok cart sooner than meee

ha ha well see who come to Sl with a wife and 3 kids :lol: dude other than u, me and kim most of our batch mates are married now :D

Thanx a lot machan, thanx for opening this thread too :)

No problem mate...lets meet up soon..dont forget to bring B'day cake.Pls dont share with STiB4..his medicals coming up soon ha ha.Dr Weerasena is very concern about blood sugar level and BMI ha ha.Cheers!!

MINIACE

No problem mate...lets meet up soon..dont forget to bring B'day cake.Pls dont share with STiB4..his medicals coming up soon ha ha.Dr Weerasena is very concern about blood sugar level and BMI ha ha.Cheers!!

MINIACE

Haha!! Don't forget you've got your medicals coming up too! I got through mine! :action-smiley-060:

MINIACE

Is that Doc is lil bit smaller than an Elephant ? :lol: if so bugger should do things on time, i had to kill more than 2 hours at crescat watching cycle race cus of him :(

Is that Doc is lil bit smaller than an Elephant ? :lol: if so bugger should do things on time, i had to kill more than 2 hours at crescat watching cycle race cus of him :(

Oh yeah..thats the one...AFAIK The only thing he does on time is farting :lol: he never delay that ...Im not kidding :lol:

MINIACE

He he we go through that every 6 months! (with no cabel TV :action-smiley-060: )

MINIACE

after Mr B4 put his car for service he had to go and meet the baby elephant, so i dropped Mr B4 there and went to crescat, parked my car there are started watching free TV in the food court, so had to watch Tour De France for 2 hours :angry: according to Mr B4, he was waiting without no cable TV for ages till the guy comes :lol: anyway mini i was wondering are there any nice chicks there, or else im sure Mr B4 wont wait that long :D

after Mr B4 put his car for service he had to go and meet the baby elephant, so i dropped Mr B4 there and went to crescat, parked my car there are started watching free TV in the food court, so had to watch Tour De France for 2 hours :angry: according to Mr B4, he was waiting without no cable TV for ages till the guy comes :lol: anyway mini i was wondering are there any nice chicks there, or else im sure Mr B4 wont wait that long :D

Errrrrrrrrr......... nope! There are NO chicks there!!