• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 760li V12

akila_9692

Sorry Guys It's Actually A 780 Li Not A 760 Li.... I Accidentally Posted It With A "6"

That used to belong to Ajmal Traders owner. I don't know who has it now. It was at as the BMW agents one day while I was there. Apparently all that is just badges! It's only a 740iL think.

The biggest giveaway is the single tail pipe! A V12 is sure to have 2 pipes...

Edited by madmax

heard an unsubstantiated tale that it arrived in SL minus the interior and needing some attention - can't verify any of this though... :unsure:

the ghastly plastic additions and even the rather outlandish exhaust tip have been added since the last time i saw this out on the rd...

heard an unsubstantiated tale that it arrived in SL minus the interior and needing some attention - can't verify any of this though... :unsure:

I've heard that too. It was sitting at the agents for a while and back then it had a lot of AC Schnitzer badges

That used to belong to Ajmal Traders owner. I don't know who has it now. It was at as the BMW agents one day while I was there. Apparently all that is just badges! It's only a 740iL think.

The biggest giveaway is the single tail pipe! A V12 is sure to have 2 pipes...

Yup.. it ran with garage plates for bout an year. Used to be parked in the house opposite Mannapperuma. The last time I saw it, was with a 740 badge.. it must be growing inside.. :lol:

I've heard that too. It was sitting at the agents for a while and back then it had a lot of AC Schnitzer badges

as per my info, it was an insurance write off which had a 'cosmetic' make over.... not to mention the cheap darley road additions on the bumpers and doors. .... i don't think there actually is a production BMW 780....

as per my info, it was an insurance write off which had a 'cosmetic' make over.... not to mention the cheap darley road additions on the bumpers and doors. .... i don't think there actually is a production BMW 780....

well i guess that would explain things at least to a certain degree..

Yup.. it ran with garage plates for bout an year. Used to be parked in the house opposite Mannapperuma.

thats Ajmal's residence afaik

I noticed the CC badge on it....what does it mean???

....and for a "780 Li" it has very small rims <_< <_< ....don't you think??

He, He,.... CC badge stands for Consular Corps. - found on Diplomatic Vehicles, but in this case the colour of the badge is unusual .... usually it is white text on black background.... first time i've seen black on white

Edited by nira74

He, He,.... CC badge stands for Consular Corps. - found on Diplomatic Vehicles, but in this case the colour of the badge is unusual .... usually it is white text on black background.... first time i've seen black on white

The earlier version was black background & white letters, the newer ones vice versa I think

:lol: possible!

...theres something not quite right with those badges - kinda look almost Merc like to me for some odd reason... :unsure:

Yeah.. I've seen the V12 badge only on Mercs, so far. :unsure: From the little searching I did, couldn't come up with a 780Li either..