• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Karting Returns To Sri Lanka

ash

Count me in.... Sunday wht time? C

Bugs

Bugatti - confirmed (r u bringin ur cam? Thought of fixin it to the helmet n record the laps with drivers point of view)

GFX - confirmed - (make sure to bring a 50Kg dumbbell to make it a fair run) :P

STI B4 - confirmed

S_N - confirmed

Prad -

Charitha -

Where da hell is mazdaspeed ?

Pramith -

VVti -

Ripper -

Dev -

Don -

Peri -

Madz -

last but not least

Chooti Putha - Confirmed :angry-smiley-048:

will it be ok if virensti joins your'll toms? :unsure: sorry for asking so late.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a huge crowd this evening with wait time said to exceed well over an hour - so it may be best if someone could call / book ahead..

i asked the guy at the ticket counter and he said between 10am (opening time) & 2pm it generally isn't too busy on Sunday apparently...

met Supra_N, milindu, Bugatti, GuruG, GFX , VirenSti , Pradfed ,

sadly coudnt run with every one,

Myself, GFX, Supra _N and Milindu ran for 10 min's and it was good, sadly for supra his car staled twice ( i think supra has the times , cant remeber off hand )

was pranning to meet the othrers in the evening, but to the bad behavior previous day had to stay at home in the evening. he he ..

met Supra_N, milindu, Bugatti, GuruG, GFX , VirenSti , Pradfed ,

sadly coudnt run with every one,

Myself, GFX, Supra _N and Milindu ran for 10 min's and it was good, sadly for supra his car staled twice ( i think supra has the times , cant remeber off hand )

was pranning to meet the othrers in the evening, but to the bad behavior previous day had to stay at home in the evening. he he ..

poor supras cart stalled twice :) anyway u nearly overtook me ha :angry:

poor supras cart stalled twice :) anyway u nearly overtook me ha :angry:

ha ha .. next time i will try harder brotha .. any way you still have an advantage of 10 kgs over me , But i got a faster lap time than you he he ( few Milli seconds ) :D j/k :alc:

I managed to get there after 8 yesterday. Whazzup with these stalling carts? even mine stalled twice. And it tends to snap the tail out under heavy braking. Like there is a bias to one side or summin. And gosh, need to work on the old biceps to run those things for longer than 10! But I did manage to chase down and overtake someone! (And then spun and stalled :( )

ha ha .. next time i will try harder brotha .. any way you still have an advantage of 10 kgs over me , But i got a faster lap time than you he he ( few Milli seconds ) :D j/k :alc:

yeah u got a gud lap time but i have a better average :lol: , i lost some time when i had to overtake supras stalled kart twice :) next time StiB4, u, Thiwanka and me, :lol: it should be interesting

I managed to get there after 8 yesterday. Whazzup with these stalling carts? even mine stalled twice. And it tends to snap the tail out under heavy braking. Like there is a bias to one side or summin. And gosh, need to work on the old biceps to run those things for longer than 10! But I did manage to chase down and overtake someone! (And then spun and stalled :( )

make sure u wont take ur foot off from the gas peddle, if u take ur foot off it will stall

yeah u got a gud lap time but i have a better average :lol: , i lost some time when i had to overtake supras stalled kart twice :) next time StiB4, u, Thiwanka and me, :lol: it should be interesting

yep, you guys are far better than me as that was my second 10 minutes in the karting scene , let me know when you guys are planning on going !!

preferably a weekday during day time and i want to try the other carts as i have driven only kart No 1 .

yep, you guys are far better than me as that was my second 10 minutes in the karting scene , let me know when you guys are planning on going !!

preferably a weekday during day time and i want to try the other carts as i have driven only kart No 1 .

i think thiwa is in 35.xx range and he is far better than us, i also prefer week day, day time

lap times????

best lap time i got was 37.6 some thing and average 38 some thing and GFX got 37.8 some thing for lap time and again 38 some thing for avg time ( he was few Mili seconds faster),

Supra will have the correct figures as he only have the timing sheet of all 4 of us,

hope GFX or Milindu will remember the exact figures.

best lap time i got was 37.6 some thing and average 38 some thing and GFX got 37.8 some thing for lap time and again 38 some thing for avg time ( he was few Mili seconds faster),

Supra will have the correct figures as he only have the timing sheet of all 4 of us,

hope GFX or Milindu will remember the exact figures.

i think supra has the sheet, but the sheet says we only did 12 laps but u and i did 14

i think supra has the sheet, but the sheet says we only did 12 laps but u and i did 14

sorry boys, totally misplaced the sheet for a while, only found it this morning... anyway, here you go

42213838.jpg

I was in Kart 3, the excruciatingly slow laps were the ones I stalled, the rest were just slow! :lol:

Dunno who was in Kart 10... I think that was the twin Kart.

went there yesterday. now shoes are a must.. :unsure:

yeah when i got down from the kart a guy came with "chooti Putha" attitude and said to me its a must blah blah, then he involved in a argument with few people and went away

These morons don't know how to talk to their customers well

yeah when i got down from the kart a guy came with "chooti Putha" attitude and said to me its a must blah blah, then he involved in a argument with few people and went away

Hey GFX, the short guy in Red T-shirt and Black track bottoms refilling the cars with fuel could well be "Chooti Putha"... :lol: be careful, he might disable your brakes... :lol: :lol:

" Chooti Putha Attitude " thats a good one... :))