• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Karting Returns To Sri Lanka

ash

Dude, if you weren't being so busy being an ass, you could have looked up Charith's profile and seen for yourself, rather than going OT on this thread. He's actually filled things out, and not hidden behind a screen name. Now I have to go thru this thread and clean up all your OT BS. That is not making me happy. If your here looking for fights, we don't want you here, so just spare us the trouble and clear out.

:bye: :bye:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MFOCers, how about a karting session on comin Sunday...? B)

Yup count me in, bugs and me were discussing it too, but I think he's out this Sunday......even a weekday evening ?

Weight disadvantage :(

I changed my plans.. I will be in IN this Sunday. Lets gather up.. GFX too will be there. hope it doesn't rain... my helmet visor ain't got wipers.. :lol:

I changed my plans.. I will be in IN this Sunday. Lets gather up.. GFX too will be there. hope it doesn't rain... my helmet visor ain't got wipers.. :lol:

GFX, STI-B4, few of the Drag friend of ours, S_N and his friends will be there too, lets make it AL Karting Day, even if it Rain and if they allow to Drive with Slicks ill deffa love to do some drifting like S_N did last night :alc:

GFX, STI-B4, few of the Drag friend of ours, S_N and his friends will be there too, lets make it AL Karting Day, even if it Rain and if they allow to Drive with Slicks ill deffa love to do some drifting like S_N did last night :alc:

Maybe I'll bring the Mrs. to be along, strap her into the twin kart and take her for a ride.............. *Evil Laugh*

Maybe I'll bring the Mrs. to be along, strap her into the twin kart and take her for a ride.............. *Evil Laugh*

oh! there's a twin cart is it?

now that's VERY interesting :lol:

trying to organize something with office blokes also...but yeah...

if it's gonna get the AL crowd in.... i too am in :)

oh! there's a twin cart is it?

now that's VERY interesting :lol:

trying to organize something with office blokes also...but yeah...

if it's gonna get the AL crowd in.... i too am in :)

Yeah there is........Not too sure about how much more power it has over the single kart though :unsure:

hmmm.. i asked first u know.. its not nice not to answer a question with a question... :rolleyes: so i assume u drive that 110 i spoke of ealier.. now dont be shy please do tell.. then i will.. i promise...

:angry-smiley-048: oh silly ricer boy...you think your better than the racing crowd LMAO

Dude, if you weren't being so busy being an ass, you could have looked up Charith's profile and seen for yourself, rather than going OT on this thread. He's actually filled things out, and not hidden behind a screen name. Now I have to go thru this thread and clean up all your OT BS. That is not making me happy. If your here looking for fights, we don't want you here, so just spare us the trouble and clear out.

No Offence to you mate. but the problem i have with charith is he had said that most of the racing drivers cant shift gears properly & that people who sponsor them are morons....

what he has to understand is that all these drivers have come on to the track after getting them self a racing license. hence im sure they know how to shift gears properly & that they dont need a kid like charith in Astina to teach them how to drive on the track. as most of the drivers on the track have been in this for quite sometime & have lots more expericnce than people like charith. thats my point. case closed

what does it matter? he isnt going to be racing what he drives on the Kart track now is he? By the way, it really would be nice to see the man behind the big words and the tough guy attitude sometime, you sound like a really amusing bloke!

I'm really beginning to wonder whether you have a vested interest in the track and centre NOT doing well, since you seem to be so determined to drive away potential customers.

Regardless, went there yesterday evening... track was quite wet with some standing water, but decided to go for a round anyway... and man it was SUPERB!!! those things really feel like they're flying when you give em beans, and the wet track meant endless entertainment in the going sideways department, although I'm quite happy to report i didnt spin it once! :D and my first instinct upon completing the first 10 minutes was to run to the ticket office and get another, but common sense kinda prevailed, since I was already soaked through!

Anyway, it was indeed a very enjoyable experience and when you're actually in the damn thing running around that track you really dont think about your wallet lol. Its only when you're outside that the persistent feeling that the whole experience would be improved even more if it were maybe just a bit cheaper..... Still, I can categorically say i'll be going back soon, just not as often as I would REALLY like to, thanks to the pricing structure.

haha you call your selfs potential customers :angry-smiley-048: . i would like to call people like you critics. who criticize something without even knowing about it properly. its thanks to people like you that potential customers decide not to try new things. as they read your BS & think oh this place is not worth it. i shouldnt even try it. so people like you are rotten apples in the society. you guys are useless to your homes, offices & to the country. just a burden to everyone :violent-smiley-099:

Count me in.... Sunday wht time? C

Bugs

Bugatti - confirmed (r u bringin ur cam? Thought of fixin it to the helmet n record the laps with drivers point of view)

GFX - confirmed - (make sure to bring a 50Kg dumbbell to make it a fair run) :P

STI B4 - confirmed

S_N - confirmed

Prad -

Charitha -

Where da hell is mazdaspeed ?

Pramith -

VVti -

Ripper -

Dev -

Don -

Peri -

Madz -

last but not least

Chooti Putha - Confirmed :angry-smiley-048:

No Offence to you mate. but the problem i have with charith is he had said that most of the racing drivers cant shift gears properly & that people who sponsor them are morons....

what he has to understand is that all these drivers have come on to the track after getting them self a racing license. hence im sure they know how to shift gears properly & that they dont need a kid like charith in Astina to teach them how to drive on the track. as most of the drivers on the track have been in this for quite sometime & have lots more expericnce than people like charith. thats my point. case closed

first i think this is an english problem.. sorry chooti... i never said all.. i said some are.. and i didnt say that i am better or i can do better.. never implied that either.. and no i am no ricer either.. i was just commenting on what masterdon has said.... but u took it pretty personally.. i am sorry for hurting ur feelings... :rolleyes: and i dont tell anyone how to drive or how not to drive...

and about me u dont know me that well to see if i have experince or not..... the differecne is i dont assume anything...

and no matter what u think.. there are idiots on the track who are sponsered for no reason.. i am not talking abuot u.. i am sure u must be an excelent driver/racer...

plus in the case of affordibilty its still debatable... but looking at the reviews the place seems to be excelent... So good on you and ur friend..

case is closed now....

P.S now since u know what i drive.. what do u have mate.. i am asking for purly informative puporses.... since u have a knack for taking things a little too anally....

Edited by charitha19

I'll agree about the racing license story, but Charith said some, not most. Besides, there are racers on this forum if they wanted to contest that. Now I dunno who he was referring to and I dunno if you are a racer, but I can't see the justification for you getting offended.

Besides, if you had just put that second para down, it would have ended right there without dragging on so long.

Bugs

Bugatti - confirmed (r u bringin ur cam? Thought of fixin it to the helmet n record the laps with drivers point of view)

STI B4 - confirmed

S_N - confirmed

Prad -

Charitha -

Pramith -

VVti -

Ripper -

Dev -

Don -

Peri -

Madz -

last but not least

I might drop in. I'll be attending my office cricket tourney at Malabe all day, so I might come over during the break or summin.

first i think this is an english problem.. sorry chooti... i never said all.. i said some are.. and i didnt say that i am better or i can do better.. never implied that either.. and no i am no ricer either.. i was just commenting on what masterdon has said.... but u took it pretty personally.. i am sorry for hurting ur feelings... :rolleyes: and i dont tell anyone how to drive or how not to drive...

and about me u dont know me that well to see if i have experince or not..... the differecne is i dont assume anything...

and no matter what u think.. there are idiots on the track who are sponsered for no reason.. i am not talking abuot u.. i am sure u must be an excelent driver/racer...

plus in the case of affordibilty its still debatable... but looking at the reviews the place seems to be excelent... So good on you and ur friend..

case is closed now....

ok so give me an example to a sri lankan racing driver that you think shouldn't be on the track & that you think is a idiot

then im sure we can sort something out with the driver & get you a chance to run against him or her to prove your point

dont beet around the bush :rolleyes:

Lets hope the rain wont come... even then who cares....

you guys are useless to your homes, offices & to the country. just a burden to everyone :violent-smiley-099:

U must be hearing the same very often. Was it hard to find what Chitha19 is driving even after peri mentioned where to find it. Poor fella... it must have been terrible. U ur self is a mistake. "Somiyata gahala karumeta ipadila." :sad-smiley-066:

ok so give me an example to a sri lankan racing driver that you think shouldn't be on the track & that you think is a idiot

then im sure we can sort something out with the driver & get you a chance to run against him or her to prove your point

dont beet around the bush :rolleyes:

sorry i take all these back.. everyone is good and are great drivers/racers..... and again i never said i am better than them mate....

we are just normal daily drivers.... sorry to offend anyone.. expecially chooi putha..

but still dont know what u drive man... i wanna get some tips from you.. i am serious... but i wanna learn in ur car...

case closed..

Edited by charitha19

Lets hope the rain wont come... even then who cares....

U must be hearing the same very often. Was it hard to find what Chitha19 is driving even after peri mentioned where to find it. Poor fella... it must have been terrible. U ur self is a mistake. "Somiyata gahala karumeta ipadila." :sad-smiley-066:

oh man here we go again :rolleyes: another lick ass.im sure you should quit MFOC & join a linda langa sangamaya or something like that. :violent-smiley-099:

oh man here we go again :rolleyes: another lick ass.im sure you should quit MFOC & join a linda langa sangamaya or something like that. :violent-smiley-099:

damn son!!!...is this asswipe still around???...c'mon dude stop embarrassing yourself...

still no introduction i see...yeah i too would hide behind a computer if i was a lame pathetic looser like you...

Y? to find ur self licking ur own ass. I doubt ur club has any members or customers left after u joined. Now that we know ur profession I will let u know when I run out of tissue or water.

Bugs

STI B4 - confirmed

S_N - confirmed

Prad -

Charitha -

Pramith -

VVti -

Ripper -

Dev -

Don -

Peri -

Madz -

last but not least

GFX is confirmed but the 50Kg dumbbell thing not gona happen :action-smiley-060:

29092009n.jpg

29092009001j.jpg

29092009004.jpg

29092009006.jpg

Finally tried it and loved it :jumping-smiley-013: wish they had 15 mins for 1000 bucks that would have been relle worth it because the pricing structure is wrong 10 mins 750 15 mins is 1250 how dumb ?? it must be 1125 bu they could give a discount for more time.. pricing needs attention if not they will collapse as the hype fades away

ANYWAYS I ENJOYED IT fastest Lap was 41.22 I know I can do at least 37 or 38 secs dint want to risk the first time and yes the steering is a bit way too stiff it started hurting me after 7 laps