• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your First Accident

milinda

Have you ever had an accident?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an accident?

• Yes I had and it was my fault
    • Yes I had but it wasnt my fault
    • No never in my motoring life
  2. 2. If yes, when did you have your first accident since you started to drive?

• In the first year of driving
    • Between 2nd and 3rd year
    • Between 3rd and 5th year
    • Between 5th and 10th year
    • after 10 years
    • Not relevant
  3. 3. If you never had an accident How long have you been driving for?

• 1-3 Yrs
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • more than 10 yrs
    • Not relevant

UOTE (da_kool_guy @ Apr 23 2010, 06:08 PM) *

English is a living and dynamic language and its growing so fast. we use google as a verb nowadays.

so its time to wake up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_%28verb%29

and here u find a list of new english words.

http://www.learn-english-today.com/New-wor...in-english.html

Man, DKG reminds me of Sakvithi, when he was teaching English on TV!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59018624.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aww c'mon dude. How bad do you think my taste in women is?

Now all AL members can see how pericles encouraging others to meet AL standards.. The unmasked THE GREAT OR GRAND POOBAAAHHHH......

If he is a real moderator, he should not encourage this kind of behaviors BUT The thing is he is just supporting and encouraging them to violate forum rules while advising others not to do so.

Thats y i said he is biased and not suitable for moderating an open forum and thats y i criticized him...

MADZ (thank you master don).... be proud of your MODERATORS machan

THE REAL FACE OF PERICLES HAS BN REVEALED...............

Edited by da_kool_guy

Now all AL members can see how pericles encouraging others to meet AL standards.. The

Madmax.... be proud of your MODERATORS machan

what does madmax got to do with this...you mean MADZ right?

and yeah i agree...I suggest chooti putha as the new moderator...DOWN WITH PERI! :P

Edited by MasterDon

Awww, thats just so sad. He wants to dish is out, but can't take it.

I let you have your say. You accused me of all sorts of rot like mental illness and not having balls. Your posts are still there. And now you wanna complain about ppl saying things about you? Yeah, real manly. Giant pair hanging low there bro :rolleyes:

Your even stupid enough to bother taking a screen shot coz, what, you think I might edit it? Occur to you I can remove the whole post if I wanted to? What a dumbass, going thru all that wasted effort to seem so smart.

You can accuse me of a lot of things, but YOU wanted to play this way. Quit whining when you get your reward.

Thats even cuter, he thinks he's made friends :lol:

I am speechless.... :speechless-smiley-004:

of all the people... Don and me! Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I think we better get off him... this gang rape of this poor boy will leave him scarred for life.

PERI...were u talking about this community? SOO RESPECTABLE and u should be proud of being a mod in that community :action-smiley-060: .........and one thing off the record, what kind of standards do they follow actually? AL 2010? :angry-smiley-048:

Respect is given to those who deserve it. Deffa NOT to people who want double standards. And I don't see any filth so I don't have a problem with it.

But you got balls, right? Why do you need a moderator to protect you?

Hey Peri.. OT.. how do you put multiple quotes in one posting?

If your quoting multiple posts, there is a button called "+ QUOTE" clicking that on multiple posts will quote all of those in your reply. If you want to break the quote your replying to into sections like I did, you have to do it manually. I only bothered coz I need to clearly make a point to people with comprehension problems. They can't read long posts and make connections you see.

Oh hail the crusader of the internet. And actually, you do need someone to welcome you. Thats why you need to register in forums. And since actions speak louder than words, and you choose to remain unknown, you'll excuse me if I remain skeptical on your claim to the testes. You may have them, you may not, I don't really care, but if you want to make the claim, you haven't really proved it.

Lovely. Go use it with your friends. You aint making a lot of friends here, so don't use it here.

No i have enuff friends. VVTI and MasterDon...dont u see the way they speak with me? hahahhaha

I'm not sure where you get your info from, but I'm not even in my 30s, much less mid 30s. AKA, you, sir, are a dumbass.

yes yes i just found that you are not matured enuff to be a mod.

AL is a closed community. Participation is available only thru registration. The WWW isn't for everyone. Ever hear of cybercrime? People who get booted off the internet for acting in a way that is detrimental to the whole internet? People who have got thrown in jail for misbehaving on the internet?

Open Community is a generalization of the idea of open source to any loosely organized collaborative effort towards a common goal. What distinguishes an open community is that anyone may join and contribute, that the direction and goals are determined collaboratively by all members of the community, and that the resulting work is made freely available.

Registration process is just for security and identifying purposes.

Cracked me up that the first thing Merriam Webster said is that the word is not available, after all the trouble you took to post the link :lol:

But, I kept looking. So the definition given is "unworthy of respect"

What you said was "for you its respectable for me its unrespectable". Going by the definition you provided, its unworthy of our respect. Which is a reply for "If you guys don't know how to talk in respectable places without using filth". Which means you think this place, the autoLanka forum is unworthy of your respect. By which you disrespect and insult every contributor here.

I told you my mother tongue is sinhala and i apologize from all AL members for my mistake. Its all because of the language barrier and never meant to insult anyone.

Remember I told you you ain't making friends here? ... ummm ... yup, thats why.

NOOO i have VVTI and MASTERDON

Maybe you shoulda stuck to places you can use your mother tongue?

Shame on you traitor....

And luckily for everyone, you aren't among the people responsible for deciding what new words are added to the English Language! Whew!

And we are so glad you are here to teach us that new words get added to English. Would have never figured that out without you. After all, even simple words like "computer" have undoubtedly been around since the middle ages. And not just in English too. They have found old sellipi that speak of Pariganaka. :rolleyes: But we are so glad you are around to educate us!

Dont mention brother... we all are member of one family. Its Autolanka.

Oh dear. You couldn't figure this stuff out so you other ppl to do your kindergarten homework for you? For shame, DKG, for Shame!

:angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

Respect is given to those who deserve it. Deffa NOT to people who want double standards. And I don't see any filth so I don't have a problem with it.

But you got balls, right? Why do you need a moderator to protect you?

ohhh poobaahhh....I dont want u to protect me cuz i can defend myself. but as a forum mod you should have some ethics.

machan responsibilities of a mod can be listed as follows.

* Mods will not threaten any forum member with vulgar comments and/or use of mod powers either on the forum or elsewhere.

* Mods cannot play favorites towards another forum member.

* Mods cannot harass a forum member.

Edited by da_kool_guy

Not sure if DKG and CP are the same... the both sound really really retarded.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont have anyother ID machan...only DKG

I wasn't gonna bother with you anymore, but this caught my eye and aroused a morbid curiosity. How did you come to that conclusion?

it was a teaser hahahhaa :rolleyes:

ok ok preveen machan...NO hard feelings at all and no need to waste your time . Do something worth like your restaurant guide cuz we all will apriciate it.

Good night VVTi, Good night poobahh, masterdon, ripper, supra_natural, chooti putha

Sleep Tight

Edited by da_kool_guy

ohhh poobaahhh....I dont want u to protect me cuz i can defend myself.

That thing about actions speaking louder than words? Yeah, it means you posted rubbish again.

but as a forum mod you should have some ethics. Unfortunately U DONT

Ohhh... that stings. Or it would have if it came from someone with a functional brain. And some actual ethics :D

machan responsibilities of a mod can be listed as follows.

* Mods will not threaten any forum member with vulgar comments and/or use of mod powers either on the forum or elsewhere.

* Mods cannot play favorites towards another forum member.

* Mods cannot harass a forum member.

To quote Masterdon - faa-cee-naa-ting! I'm glad you got those down. Be sure to remember them when you run your own forum. Look for Hola, he seemed to have vacancies last I saw. He had this issue with the way I moderated too, but he got caught doing dumb stuff and banned (Not by me either) tried his own site his way, and ... well...

But as for AL, I don't remember getting a briefing like that. Specially the one that says mods should not use mod powers on the forums. Seems sorta odd to give people powers and say don't use them. Maybe don't abuse them, or use for personal gain, but don't use them sounds pretty strange. Also, I'm not sure how mod powers get used outside the forum. I must explore this. Maybe I can erase conversations and stuff in real life! :rolleyes:

Back on Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you da_kool_guy. His first accident was when the doctor didn't catch him in time, causing him to fall to the floor, resulting the the brain damage you see evident today.

ok ok preveen machan...NO hard feelings at all and no need to waste your time . Do something worth like your restaurant guide cuz we all will apriciate it.

I have a restaurant guide? :blink: Jeeesus, where does this guy get his info from? First he thinks I'm in my 30s, then thinks I have a restaurant guide? Heck, all the sites I do are linked in my sig down there, there sure as heck aint no restaurant guide.

it was a teaser hahahhaa :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah. Right. Tell you what, how about you just apologize for being a j***a$$ and we all get on with our lives. I reviewed the post Chooti had asked about, decided he was justified and removed it within 1/2 an hour. Despite being busy with my day job, I might add. But YOU had to jump in like a jack-in-the-box with your totally uncalled for comment and raise my ire. So if YOU withdraw your comment and behave yourself, and we'll put this episode behind us. I gave you your chance, if you don't want it, I'm not gonna bother with the conversation anymore, I'm just gonna use those mod powers you think I shouldn't use if you cross the line again.

That thing about actions speaking louder than words? Yeah, it means you posted rubbish again.

Ohhh... that stings. Or it would have if it came from someone with a functional brain. And some actual ethics :D

NOPE I POSTED SOMETHING VALUABLE :jumping-smiley-013:

To quote Masterdon - faa-cee-naa-ting! I'm glad you got those down. Be sure to remember them when you run your own forum. Look for Hola, he seemed to have vacancies last I saw. He had this issue with the way I moderated too, but he got caught doing dumb stuff and banned (Not by me either) tried his own site his way, and ... well...

But as for AL, I don't remember getting a briefing like that. Specially the one that says mods should not use mod powers on the forums. Seems sorta odd to give people powers and say don't use them. Maybe don't abuse them, or use for personal gain, but don't use them sounds pretty strange. Also, I'm not sure how mod powers get used outside the forum. I must explore this. Maybe I can erase conversations and stuff in real life! :rolleyes:

Im not hola.. IM DKG DA_KOOL_GUY....ohh shit..........POOR POOR POOR English..can u rectify it with better grammar?

Back on Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you da_kool_guy. His first accident was when the doctor didn't catch him in time, causing him to fall to the floor, resulting the the brain damage you see evident today.

Mr. weda mahattayekda? :blink: :blink:

Im not hola.. IM DKG DA_KOOL_GUY....ohh shit..........POOR POOR POOR English..can u rectify it with better grammar?

Where did I say you were Hola. I said look him up :rolleyes: How the heck did you manage to misunderstand something as simple as that?

Oh right. The brain damage. Never mind.

I have a restaurant guide? :blink: Jeeesus, where does this guy get his info from? First he thinks I'm in my 30s, then thinks I have a restaurant guide? Heck, all the sites I do are linked in my sig down there, there sure as heck aint no restaurant guide.

wat...........NO Restaurant guide..wtf.........no no man i found a restaurant guide while surfing your blogs. Btw it was very usefull.

Uh, yeah. Right. Tell you what, how about you just apologize for being a j***a$$ and we all get on with our lives. I reviewed the post Chooti had asked about, decided he was justified and removed it within 1/2 an hour. Despite being busy with my day job, I might add. But YOU had to jump in like a jack-in-the-box with your totally uncalled for comment and raise my ire. So if YOU withdraw your comment and behave yourself, and we'll put this episode behind us. I gave you your chance, if you don't want it, I'm not gonna bother with the conversation anymore, I'm just gonna use those mod powers you think I shouldn't use if you cross the line again.

I wasn't being a jack ass in the first place. If im a Jack ass wat about MasterDon Supra_natural and VVTI? Are they JILL asses? :o

I will withdraw and apologize if the rest of J*** asses do apologize and withdraw their comments. I think its fair enuff.

Edited by da_kool_guy