• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your First Accident

milinda

Have you ever had an accident?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an accident?

• Yes I had and it was my fault
    • Yes I had but it wasnt my fault
    • No never in my motoring life
  2. 2. If yes, when did you have your first accident since you started to drive?

• In the first year of driving
    • Between 2nd and 3rd year
    • Between 3rd and 5th year
    • Between 5th and 10th year
    • after 10 years
    • Not relevant
  3. 3. If you never had an accident How long have you been driving for?

• 1-3 Yrs
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • more than 10 yrs
    • Not relevant

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Themselves'... you mean...

Correct way is 'Full of themselves' ... not them selfs....

This is not a major error to discuss in a forum I guess. If we search through the forum and report grammer errors in one thread it will be the thread with highest posts in no time.

And nowadays most of us use the Singlish, not English (and it is same world wide)

The most wrongly used word in Singlish is the word "no" with sinhala meaning of "ne"

ex - You are coming to day , no? (in sinahala Ada enawa neda)

where as correct way is You are coming today, aren't you?

This is not a major error to discuss in a forum I guess. If we search through the forum and report grammer errors in one thread it will be the thread with highest posts in no time.

And nowadays most of us use the Singlish, not English (and it is same world wide)

The most wrongly used word in Singlish is the word "no" with sinhala meaning of "ne"

ex - You are coming to day , no? (in sinahala Ada enawa neda)

where as correct way is You are coming today, aren't you?

VVti and CP were having an argument on a different subject, that post was just a dig at CP in the course of that argument

P.S. Just because a lot of people do it, doesnt mean its the right thing to do.

VVti and CP were having an argument on a different subject, that post was just a dig at CP in the course of that argument

P.S. Just because a lot of people do it, doesnt mean its the right thing to do.

Yes yes.. I was adding some Petrol to burning fire.. :ninja:

DKG, Didn't you leave once cause YOU were the one going "waah, waah, everyone is picking on me"? Should have stuck to that decision.

Listen up. I try to be fair by everyone, but I'm not a freaking robot and I'm not checking updates every second. Who the hell are you to question my actions? I had already cleaned up what chooti requested by the time YOU decided to put in your two cents where it wasn't wanted, needed and most definitely wasn't welcome. Like I said, I am busy and don't have time to deal with mental infants.

Also, if you think filth is a form of your language, then go associate with you kind of people who speak your language. It is NOT welcome in this community, and if you can't abide by the community standards, don't participate in the community. Go back to whatever filthy back ally slum you crawled out of and keep talking your language.

And FYI, there is no such word as "unrespectable". When your online, making up words is really, really stupid. Just check with dictionary.com or something if you failed your kindergarten English exam.

Yes yes.. I was adding some Petrol to burning fire.. :ninja:

I have a suggestion for you. Find a real burning fire, and add some real petrol to it. It'll be a lot safer for you than disrupting the peace on my watch.

DKG, Didn't you leave once cause YOU were the one going "waah, waah, everyone is picking on me"? Should have stuck to that decision.

Listen up. I try to be fair by everyone, but I'm not a freaking robot and I'm not checking updates every second. Who the hell are you to question my actions? I had already cleaned up what chooti requested by the time YOU decided to put in your two cents where it wasn't wanted, needed and most definitely wasn't welcome. Like I said, I am busy and don't have time to deal with mental infants.

Also, if you think filth is a form of your language, then go associate with you kind of people who speak your language. It is NOT welcome in this community, and if you can't abide by the community standards, don't participate in the community. Go back to whatever filthy back ally slum you crawled out of and keep talking your language.

And FYI, there is no such word as "unrespectable". When your online, making up words is really, really stupid. Just check with dictionary.com or something if you failed your kindergarten English exam.

I didnt leave AL but i come here when i have enuff time to waste.

Im an Autolanka (obviously internet) user who raise his voice against anyone who should be critizised. Actually i dont need

anyone to welcome me because im INDEPENDENT AND I HAVE GOT BALLS unlike you peri.

Guys use filth when talking to friends and when filth is required. I associate real people who live the life.

I had a fantastic and crazy teenage and im sure u didnt have it cuz you were busy with meeting your community

standards. Thats why you behave like this when you are on your mid 30s.

AL is an open community which is deployed on world wide web. WWW is for everyone and i will participate as long as AL is available.

You cant restrict it. how can u?

I know the reason behind your abnormal behaviours. You have Schizoid personality disorder. my bad forgive me lord for reavealing the great poobahs mental illness.

For your info, there is a such word as "UNRESPECTABLE". and My mother toungue is SINHALA.

sources

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unrespectable

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unrespectable

http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/unrespectable

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/unrespectable.htm

English is a living and dynamic language and its growing so fast. we use google as a verb nowadays.

so its time to wake up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_%28verb%29

and here u find a list of new english words.

http://www.learn-english-today.com/New-wor...in-english.html

PS - few MCqs for mr grand poobah (you can use internet to find out the answers)

(1) 1 + 1 = ?

a) 1 B) 2 c) 3 d) 4

(2) Mama gedara _____.

a) Yami B) Yamu c) Going d) went

:angry-smiley-048::violent-smiley-099:

I didnt leave AL but i come here when i have enuff time to waste.

Im an Autolanka (obviously internet) user who raise his voice against anyone who should be critizised. Actually i dont need

anyone to welcome me because im INDEPENDENT AND I HAVE GOT BALLS unlike you peri.

Guys use filth when talking to friends and when filth is required. I associate real people who live the life.

I had a fantastic and crazy teenage and im sure u didnt have it cuz you were busy with meeting your community

AL is an open community which is deployed on world wide web. WWW is for everyone and i will participate as long as AL is available.

I know the reason behind your abnormal behaviours. You have Schizoid personality disorder. my bad forgive me lord for reavealing the great poobahs mental illness.

For your info, there is a such word as "UNRESPECTABLE". and My mother toungue is SINHALA.

sources

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unrespectable

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unrespectable

http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/unrespectable

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/unrespectable.htm

English is a living and dynamic language and its growing so fast. we use google as a verb nowadays.

so its time to wake up.

PS - few MCqs for mr grand poobah (you can use internet to find out the answers)

(1) 1 + 1 = ?

a) 1 B) 2 c) 3 d) 4

(2) Mama gedara _____.

Shaaaaa... DKG umba hari maru ne bung, api ochchara deyak denagena hitiye neha ne aah. Aththatama macho engireesi ochhara barapathalai kiyala api ada ne danne bola!

umba nung sirawata rock city rocker kenek ma thamai machan. Kohomada bung umba ochchara igena gaththe? Umba rock city ekata wela tution master job ekak karanawa wath da?

Thawa tikak MCQ apitath denna barida, ai me peri ta witharak salakanne?

E gamanma menna umbatath ekak

1) da_kool_guy wana mama Gon Nammbek __________

a) Wemi b ) Wemu c) Am d) Is

2) DKG wana mata katai pukai wahagena peththakata wela inna __________

a) Beha b ) Poddak wath beha c) "Peththakata wela inna? e mokkadda e?"

Edited by Supra_Natural

Shaaaaa... DKG umba hari maru ne bung, api ochchara deyak denagena hitiye neha ne aah. Aththatama macho engireesi ochhara barapathalai kiyala api ada ne danne bola!

umba nung sirawata rock city rocker kenek ma thamai machan. Kohomada bung umba ochchara igena gaththe? Umba rock city ekata wela tution master job ekak karanawa wath da?

S_N im sure Peri can deal with his own problems & doesnt need you to jump in head first :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO :D :D

where is MasterDon and VVTI????

S_N im sure Peri can deal with his own problems & doesnt need you to jump in head first :rolleyes:

says the man who jumped in headfirst himself...... all in fun brethren, don't fret yourself.

Edited by Supra_Natural

You have Schizoid personality disorder. my bad forgive me lord for reavealing the great poobahs mental illness.

WTF????

Wow... he got BALLS... When did you find that out? When did they finally drop in to the sacks? ;)

So, Da kool Guy... what car did you crash today? Cherry QQ?

Did you knock random CEDIAs?

and i'm sure its not peri who has problems but those who try to go against majority and forum rules. Mind you this is a community which represents a cross section of real life society where majority decides and controlled by rules. Look, how many says peri is correct and how many says you and dkg correct? You got to accept what majority says in a community, Let alone forum rules.

and i'm sure its not peri who has problems but those who try to go against majority and forum rules. Mind you this is a community which represents a cross section of real life society where majority decides and controlled by rules. Look, how many says peri is correct and how many says you and dkg correct? You got to accept what majority says in a community, Let alone forum rules.

Whatever said and Done, I respect Peri's actions. If he says STOP, I stop. Simple. This doesn't say that I will not take on the idiots here.

But if the boss says NO, I guess its no.

here I am!...here I am!... :jumping-smiley-013: ...waliyak kothanda MasterDon ethana...now excuse me while i go and whoop some DKG ass

see Peri...I told you to wear a condom when you were dating DKG's mom...now you've gone and caught this "schizoid personality disorder" thingy thanks to mrs.da kool guy...tsk tsk...anyways we should be glad she didnt' pass on her genes to you,but alas the same cannot said for the poor sap she calls her off-spring :P

(1) 1 + 1 = ?

a) 1 B) 2 c) 3 d) 4

(2) Mama gedara _____.

waaaaaaaaw!!!...is this the infamous rock city gal kollo logic...faa-cee-naa-ting! :angry-smiley-048:

Whatever said and Done, I respect Peri's actions. If he says STOP, I stop. Simple. This doesn't say that I will not take on the idiots here.

But if the boss says NO, I guess its no.

true, that shows respecting forum rules. You got to respect others to earn respect what we lack here is some commonsense and education together with not accepting mistakes. I was wondering how some of the MPs got elected in this general election. Now i do have answers. ;)

here I am!...here I am!... :jumping-smiley-013: ...waliyak kothanda MasterDon ethana...now excuse me while i go and whoop some DKG ass

see Peri...I told you to wear a condom when you were dating DKG's mom...now you've gone and caught this "schizoid personality disorder" thingy thanks to mrs.da kool guy...tsk tsk...anyways we should be glad she didnt' pass on her genes to you,but alas the same cannot said for the poor sap she calls her off-spring :P

waaaaaaaaw!!!...is this the infamous rock city gal kollo logic...faa-cee-naa-ting! :angry-smiley-048:

heh heh heh.... i thought our friend learnt a lesson last time around... i guess not :D :D :D

true, that shows respecting forum rules. You got to respect others to earn respect what we lack here is some commonsense and education together with not accepting mistakes. I was wondering how some of the MPs got elected in this general election. Now i do have answers. ;)

well we get the occasional free entertainment thanks to a few forum jesters on and off and not it seems to have settled onto two very special individuals :D :D :D

I didnt leave AL but come here when i have enuff time to waste.

Oh hail the crusader of the internet. And actually, you do need someone to welcome you. Thats why you need to register in forums. And since actions speak louder than words, and you choose to remain unknown, you'll excuse me if I remain skeptical on your claim to the testes. You may have them, you may not, I don't really care, but if you want to make the claim, you haven't really proved it.

Lovely. Go use it with your friends. You aint making a lot of friends here, so don't use it here.

I'm not sure where you get your info from, but I'm not even in my 30s, much less mid 30s. AKA, you, sir, are a dumbass.

AL is a closed community. Participation is available only thru registration. The WWW isn't for everyone. Ever hear of cybercrime? People who get booted off the internet for acting in a way that is detrimental to the whole internet? People who have got thrown in jail for misbehaving on the internet?

So far you've proven that what you know is rubbish. You don't have enough comprehension skills to even realize that the line I use is the Grand Poobah, not the great poobah. So you'll forgive me my skepticism at your diagnosis of mental illness.

And really? A personal attack that you have to make up? Thats the best you can come up with? And you think it'll bother me? :rolleyes: Yup, rubbish.

Cracked me up that the first thing Merriam Webster said is that the word is not available, after all the trouble you took to post the link :lol:

But, I kept looking. So the definition given is "unworthy of respect"

What you said was "for you its respectable for me its unrespectable". Going by the definition you provided, its unworthy of our respect. Which is a reply for "If you guys don't know how to talk in respectable places without using filth". Which means you think this place, the autoLanka forum is unworthy of your respect. By which you disrespect and insult every contributor here.

Remember I told you you ain't making friends here? ... ummm ... yup, thats why.

Maybe you shoulda stuck to places you can use your mother tongue?

so its time to wake up.

And luckily for everyone, you aren't among the people responsible for deciding what new words are added to the English Language! Whew!

And we are so glad you are here to teach us that new words get added to English. Would have never figured that out without you. After all, even simple words like "computer" have undoubtedly been around since the middle ages. And not just in English too. They have found old sellipi that speak of Pariganaka. :rolleyes: But we are so glad you are around to educate us!

(1) 1 + 1 = ?

a) 1 B) 2 c) 3 d) 4

(2) Mama gedara _____.

Oh dear. You couldn't figure this stuff out so you other ppl to do your kindergarten homework for you? For shame, DKG, for Shame!

Aww c'mon dude. How bad do you think my taste in women is?

PERI...were u talking about this community? SOO RESPECTABLE and u should be proud of being a mod in that community :action-smiley-060: .........and one thing off the record, what kind of standards do they follow actually? AL 2010? :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by da_kool_guy

I'm not sure where you get your info from, but I'm not even in my 30s, much less mid 30s. AKA, you, sir, are a dumbass.

he he he he.. Peri.. he gets my age details from the same place.....

i have seen idiots.. but DKG is the icing on the cake!