• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your First Accident

milinda

Have you ever had an accident?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an accident?

• Yes I had and it was my fault
    • Yes I had but it wasnt my fault
    • No never in my motoring life
  2. 2. If yes, when did you have your first accident since you started to drive?

• In the first year of driving
    • Between 2nd and 3rd year
    • Between 3rd and 5th year
    • Between 5th and 10th year
    • after 10 years
    • Not relevant
  3. 3. If you never had an accident How long have you been driving for?

• 1-3 Yrs
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • more than 10 yrs
    • Not relevant

Could have waited another month to bump this thread, then it could have been considered something like an anniversary or something lol :D

Anyway you never know, DKG could be a Rock city drifter, maybe when it comes to drifting minor accidents could be ignored, maybe DKG means Drift King of (Athu)Galpura or something :)

Drifting in a FWD??? See what I mean! He is Da Koolest!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never crashed a car! I'm THAT good! :-) but us cousins were raching one day and my cuz, who was driving one car, crashed into a van. Ended up spending almost 50000 on both as the car didnt have documents nor insurance.. Learnt a good lesson there.

Btw, I got this awesomely talented relative who flipped his Noah up-side down (God knows how!) about 3 years ago. Even he doesnt know what happened! And then just 2 months ago, he crashed his brothers Prado on a Police barrier and swung around to total a buddy truck coming on the opposite track and send it's driver to the hospital with a broken leg. Spent the night at the police and now reports to the cops every 2 weeks or so! :-) bloody hell of an experienced guy!

I've never crashed a car! I'm THAT good! :-) but us cousins were raching one day and my cuz, who was driving one car, crashed into a van. Ended up spending almost 50000 on both as the car didnt have documents nor insurance.. Learnt a good lesson there.

Btw, I got this awesomely talented relative who flipped his Noah up-side down (God knows how!) about 3 years ago. Even he doesnt know what happened! And then just 2 months ago, he crashed his brothers Prado on a Police barrier and swung around to total a buddy truck coming on the opposite track and send it's driver to the hospital with a broken leg. Spent the night at the police and now reports to the cops every 2 weeks or so! :-) bloody hell of an experienced guy!

:D

No im not....i dont feel any comfort with that thing.. it wasnt only my fault at all. I was riding so fast and those dumbs who ddnt have any idea about signs or rules, just put that bike rite infront of my cedia. They didnt have headlamps or even a signal light. How could i recognize them under the dark? Noway...

I did everything i could do. but its too late.... i hardly saw they were off the ground and i hit against a wall.

I dont allow any other to overtake me illegally or do some "3 Wheel" tricks against me. But i play fair all da time. Dats y i faced such number of accidents.

The latest trend in SL is to chrash cars & be proud of it. way to DKG your a hero

dayuum!!! how did i miss this thread :D :D

the beauty of being "faceless" online :)

you can make tall claims, play cyber warrior and talk all high and mighty sitting behind a comp :)

I bet reality is quite different...

Gotta say...i have heaps of respect for those AL folks who show up and G2G's cos we know that they are REAL :D

Edited by Ripper

No wonder you are called Da Kool Guy!!! Only a really Kool Guy can pull off that series of stunts... :action-smiley-060:

Even at Excel World Dodge 'em ring, I couldnt manage 20 crashes... :)

You are so Kool, Man!!

too sad.... but dont give it up. try hard u will get it

so y dont u start ur stunt career with a mate 50 then VT 250 then aprilia 125 then bandit so on....

too sad.... but dont give it up. try hard u will get it

so y dont u start ur stunt career with a mate 50 then VT 250 then aprilia 125 then bandit so on....

Did you knock those poor fellows as well?

Will the next post from you mentioned how one day you knocked down a guy on a bandit?

Damn... even with a hot shot super duper EG6 you still have to go hunting them, eh? Sad, Machang....

The way you go on about it, it was assumed that they fell from the sky on that car.

by far the funniest thread after that fuel saver one.. :lol:.. no offence intended..

None taken, mate.... adds a bit of humour to the day!! But then if the School Master Peri comes, he might wipe the board! :rolleyes:

Alright, Can the BS. If you guys don't know how to talk in respectable places without using filth, pack up your pathetic acts and leave. You WILL behave, or I WILL put your immature asses on moderator approved posts only Indefinitely!

You are just jealous that we have two cooler cars than yours.. accept it... :action-smiley-060:

Jealous of your imaginary friends car & your BMW :rolleyes: how sad people on AL making up stories about mistresses

Which part of "Can it" are you having trouble with? I'm too busy today to manage this kindergarten fight, so I am really am very, very close to putting your account on hold.