• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your First Accident

milinda

Have you ever had an accident?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an accident?

• Yes I had and it was my fault
    • Yes I had but it wasnt my fault
    • No never in my motoring life
  2. 2. If yes, when did you have your first accident since you started to drive?

• In the first year of driving
    • Between 2nd and 3rd year
    • Between 3rd and 5th year
    • Between 5th and 10th year
    • after 10 years
    • Not relevant
  3. 3. If you never had an accident How long have you been driving for?

• 1-3 Yrs
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • more than 10 yrs
    • Not relevant

wat...........NO Restaurant guide..wtf.........no no man i found a restaurant guide while surfing your blogs. Btw it was very usefull.

I posted a link to a restaurant. That doesn't make it "my" restaurant guide. I have no connection with it. :rolleyes:

I wasn't being a jack ass in the first place. If im a Jack ass wat about MasterDon Supra_natural and VVTI? Are they JILL asses?

I will withdraw and apologize if the rest of J*** asses do apologize and withdraw their comments. I think its fair enuff.

Actually, you were in the first place. You continued after the brakes were put on VVTi and Chootis argument. They listened and stopped. Supra and Don responded to YOU after YOU didn't stop.

Whatever. I don't care about what sort of conditions you want. I told you the consequences. End of story.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a link to a restaurant. That doesn't make it "my" restaurant guide. I have no connection with it. :rolleyes:

OK

Actually, you were in the first place. You continued after the brakes were put on VVTi and Chootis argument. They listened and stopped. Supra and Don responded to YOU after YOU didn't stop.

Whatever. I don't care about what sort of conditions you want. I told you the consequences. End of story.

Actually VVTI didn't stop it. Thats Y i was reacting.

watever man

hey moron..CP and I stopped at the first warning by Peri.... early yesterday. You started a whole new thing with Peri for whatever reason.

:angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

lol i dont have enuff time to waste today machan.... we wlll see later ok...

till then jayaweewa.... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Dozed off while driving and woke up to find my car heading dead on towards a light post. I braked and swerved to the right, but it was too late. The light post took off the entire left front section of my car and my head left a large crack on the windshield... :D

Hi Guys

My first accident was 2 years back,just near SLT head office Car Park, i was overtaking a bus that has been stooped to get passengers ,i was in my Delica po5, suddenly i heard noise of broken glass , Lol then only knew that the bus fellow has taken the bus to right hand side without seen the side mirror.before my van passes the bus he turned it right towards the middle of the road, my door and behind got scratching marks and bus fellows side mirror was broken,

he was jumping to me saying that i am wrong by looking at that fellows face i knew he is not a experienced driver, so i called a cop he checked the license of both ,the bugger has got a temporary paper he has taken license few days earlier, cop blagarded him nicely to be more careful as a new comer.

It was a AC bus traveling from colombo to galle still remember the 62-*** orange color toyota Coaster bus

i took my insurence claimed

thanks

Regards

sumith

Edited by Sumiya

Dozed off while driving and woke up to find my car heading dead on towards a light post. I braked and swerved to the right, but it was too late. The light post took off the entire left front section of my car and my head left a large crack on the windshield... :D

wasn't wearing a seatbelt eh? :P