• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me With These Mods

Ek3

A friend of mine bought an ALTO recently.He feels that it has a lot of Body roll.And also he needs a Tachometer.To reduce Body roll Hes hoping to fix a strut brace.

Can u ll Recommend a Place to Buy the strut brace and the Tachometer.And also can u ll Let me know the Prices

THANKX IN ADVANCE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine bought an ALTO recently.He feels that it has a lot of Body roll.And also he needs a Tachometer.To reduce Body roll Hes hoping to fix a strut brace.

Can u ll Recommend a Place to Buy the strut brace and the Tachometer.And also can u ll Let me know the Prices

THANKX IN ADVANCE

M-o-t-o-r-c-a-d-e have Auto Meter Tachs... not top notch in build quality and such, but they are the only place i know of where you can get an aftermarket tach readily.

Strut braces I'm not sure... fairly uncommon request for an alto so i doubt they will be widely available.

in addition, I very much doubt that a strut bar is going to have any effect on body roll... what its supposed to do is reduce chassis FLEX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strut_brace

what you need is an anti roll bar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_roll_bar

THANKX IN ADVANCE

Oh jeepers... are we gonna start on that Alto mods discussion ALL OVER AGAIN????

Oh jeepers... are we gonna start on that Alto mods discussion ALL OVER AGAIN????

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.SO IF ITZ ABT A TOYOTA OR NISSAN u ll WONT SAY ANYTHING.........................

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.SO IF ITZ ABT A TOYOTA OR NISSAN u ll WONT SAY ANYTHING.........................

Chill machang.... don't get your Maruti in a twist now.

If you want to mod your Alto... fine... here is what I would do, if Karma ever put me in the same dilemma you are in.

Tint the windows. (so no one can see me driving the car)

:medium-smiley-005:

EK3, I'm cutting you some slack coz you are getting a lotta flack, but I'm getting tired of your language. Consider this your last chance. Anymore name calling and offensive language earns you warning points.

And learn where the damn caps lock is. It is considered rude to use all caps on internet forums.

heyyy PRAVEEEEEEEEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

this was what i asked...

Can a stock ECU remapped????

and also can somebody explain the difference of a BEAT BARELL and performance exhaust

Thankx....

if you want to mod a car and improve its dynamics why start with an already bad car? you can dump many thousands of rupees on it and it'll still be sh*t compared to an average car.

so why not buy a better car and stick with it or modify one thats worth the treatment?

Dis is the answer I got...........

aND ALSO isnt SHIT A BAD word????

Not in that context. And he had the brains to censor it. So the only thing wrong is that its a little OT.

Also, I prefer to use Peri on this forum. And I'm NOT flattered when ppl misspell my name. The right spelling is right in the signature, for chrissake! Also, I said don't use Caps. I will also add, don't repeat letters unnecessarily. Doing things like "LOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK". Its not needed and does NOT help you with making a point because it just annoys me, and then I don't really feel like taking your side.