• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mistubishi Jeepers

Janith Seneviratne

yeah .. Mitsubishi jeeps are nice , i have a j55 under restoration with the 2.7 turbo diesel engine . cant wait till its done .. im gonna make it a head turner for sure .. heres some pics...

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4066/img0575vbn.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9362/img0573y.jpg

machan, seems you are having original brackets at "DUNU" are you having any difficulty to turn without rubbing.

• 3 weeks later...

need great help from all 4dr5 jeepers here....,

any body know where i can buy set of wiper arms & back seat (long wheel base) been to all over panchikawaththa and end less no of recondition parts shops but still no luck.. :(

need great help from all 4dr5 jeepers here....,

any body know where i can buy set of wiper arms & back seat (long wheel base) been to all over panchikawaththa and end less no of recondition parts shops but still no luck.. :(

wt type of face do u have 4 wiper or 2 wiper,

neva the less i dnt think its hard to find hv u checked at wiherama, delkanda area

• 6 months later...

Yeah as a jeep owner I agree. Even after 37 years my jeep + many others run great. Can go to Matara and back with 2000 diesel. can go at great speeds. Amazing reliability [ not found in Land rovers + defenders]. Any mechanic can repair it and infact many repairs can be done by onself. Many engine and brake/clutch parts are the same that are for pajero. so easy to find.

Amazing vehicle and can buy cheap too.