• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Gtst 250

Pericles

Hey guys,

I found this pretty cool R-33 250 GTSt. Was wondering what the value is. No I don't have any idea of buying it. Its auto (Crying shame, that) some sorta screen fitted on the dash, 95% sure thats aftermarket.

Just wanna get a feel for the price.

That place has some nice cars.... :grinning-smiley-003: But tell u where would be advertising .... so... :)

Hey guys,

I found this pretty cool R-33 250 GTSt. Was wondering what the value is. No I don't have any idea of buying it. Its auto (Crying shame, that) some sorta screen fitted on the dash, 95% sure thats aftermarket.

Just wanna get a feel for the price.

That place has some nice cars.... :D But tell u where would be advertising .... so... :D

Why did they ever invent autogear :( And who came up with the idea of putting that in a Skyline :angry-smiley-024:

what is the reg on it. the white ones quoted price was 3 mil but i believe it went for much less than that...

would be a good project to convert to GTR. although the auto - manual conversion is aparently not easy... did some research on this some time back...

Why did they ever invent autogear :D And who came up with the idea of putting that in a Skyline :angry-smiley-024:

they have auto corvettes and other sports cars as well... believe it or not, i know a lot of people in the US who dont know to drive manual shift.... then someone came up with triptronic to give these people a "manual" feel

what is the reg on it. the white ones quoted price was 3 mil but i believe it went for much less than that...

would be a good project to convert to GTR. although the auto - manual conversion is aparently not easy... did some research on this some time back...

This is less than that. And I think its unreg. No plates. Anyway, guy said they have it for valuation, not that he was selling it. Didn't seem very keen on it.

Funny badge on the front. Like an "S" shape. Sorta maroon color. Like a duller version of the cherry baby.

And a late congratulations on your 1000th post :angry-smiley-024:

Oh, damn, didn't notice :D

they have auto corvettes and other sports cars as well... believe it or not, i know a lot of people in the US who dont know to drive manual shift.... then someone came up with triptronic to give these people a "manual" feel

Yea you're right, I'm in the us and you could walk through a parking lot and find about 1 in 50 cars that are manual :angry-smiley-024: And no i don't know anyone who can drive manual here either, they seem a bit stunned when I say I can. Kind of amusing to see all these women trying to showoff sportscars at breakneck speed, only to see its an auto car. No offense to women ofcourse :D

This is less than that. And I think its unreg. No plates. Anyway, guy said they have it for valuation, not that he was selling it. Didn't seem very keen on it.

Funny badge on the front. Like an "S" shape. Sorta maroon color. Like a duller version of the cherry baby.

Oh, damn, didn't notice :angry-smiley-024:

Hey Preveen machan i know what car...have some pics of it too back home...the Maroon GTS25T auto nuh? the badge it has on the front is an original 'S' indented shape that came on all the GT and GTS versions... i would presume that car is worth around 2.3 - 2.6 mill (its unregistered) cos it has some mileage on it and its auto...but wit skylines u neva know what price they could be asking cos the name appreciates the cars value in SL...but on the whole it is a nice car...

Hey Preveen machan i know what car...have some pics of it too back home...the Maroon GTS25T auto nuh? the badge it has on the front is an original 'S' indented shape that came on all the GT and GTS versions... i would presume that car is worth around 2.3 - 2.6 mill (its unregistered) cos it has some mileage on it and its auto...but wit skylines u neva know what price they could be asking cos the name appreciates the cars value in SL...but on the whole it is a nice car...

Cool, that's what I was looking for.