• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Service Manual

Hi,

Just got my hands on a Mini Service manual so I have scanned it and decided to post it for the benefit of all the mini lovers out there, and I know there are plenty

Mini Manual

Enjoy !

The Don :grinning-smiley-003:

Moderators or admin, it seems I have listed this topic under the wrong section could you please move it , thanks :)

Actually Isuru, call me dumb but I could not figure out how to create a new topic from outside an existing topic, so I used the newtopic link within a topic which just happened to be a honda, stupid me !

Don the man!!!

Great buddy...keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot!

Anytime man, my boss is a member of the local mini owners association, and some old dude had showed up with this manual, and my boss has taken over the responsibility of scanning this and distributing it (since its a bit of a rarity over here in the UK as well) amongst other members of the association, so when he put this on my table and told me to find some way of scanning it,

I was a bit taken back since, I know how rare and valuable these things are especially for the classics, so I kept a copy for myself and there it is :angry-smiley-024:

Hope I would be able to own one of those babies for myself one day.

glad to be of assistance,

The Don

Anytime man, my boss is a member of the local mini owners association, and some old dude had showed up with this manual, and my boss has taken over the responsibility of scanning this and distributing it (since its a bit of a rarity over here in the UK as well) amongst other members of the association, so when he put this on my table and told me to find some way of scanning it,

I was a bit taken back since, I know how rare and valuable these things are especially for the classics, so I kept a copy for myself and there it is :huh:

Hope I would be able to own one of those babies for myself one day.

glad to be of assistance,

The Don

Thanks again bro!

To tell you honestly i was about to buy a similar kinda manual from Ebay...you saved my $$.$$ !!

:huh:

Hi,

Just got my hands on a Mini Service manual so I have scanned it and decided to post it for the benefit of all the mini lovers out there, and I know there are plenty

Mini Manual

Enjoy !

The Don :D

hi Don,

this information is so useful for us and thank you for sharering it with us. !!! BTW, if you also get hold of the later mini's (1989-2000) ROVER service Manual please do share with us as well. tks

hi Don,

this information is so useful for us and thank you for sharering it with us. !!! BTW, if you also get hold of the later mini's (1989-2000) ROVER service Manual please do share with us as well. tks

Hey guys, i own a Rover 1300cc EFi Mini JC edition...was wondering what i could possibly do to it to enhance power and performance? Most ppl i asked were unwilling to touch the engine cos of its size and cramped up fitting... any suggestions?

Hey guys, i own a Rover 1300cc EFi Mini JC edition...was wondering what i could possibly do to it to enhance power and performance? Most ppl i asked were unwilling to touch the engine cos of its size and cramped up fitting... any suggestions?

you can do lots of things to enhance performance..starting trying a performance aftermarket cam.Kent or Piper..I recomnd a Kent 274FRi..I use the same.Not expensive as well.an uprated cluch,a minisprt manifold and exhaust.a light weight fly wheel...just to start with!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I had it downloaded from Don's link. Gimme a ftp login or something I can upload. May be a Yahoo ID. Two files 13.6MB and a 4.5MB.

Upload it to rapidshare or something and give me a link too :) Cos it used to be hosted on our old company server, but I don't work for them anymore.

I will put it somewhere else if you can get me the files again and make it accessible to everybody.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I guess this is the best place to post these links.

They call this site 'The Internet Mini Encyclopaedia'

http://www.dummett.net/ime/website/ime/a/a_indexer.ihtml

Few mini guides:

http://mini.nicehelp.co.uk/

Content:

Circuit diagrams

Electrical Library

ICE Handbook

Maintenance Check Sheet

Owners Handbook RHD

Paint Finishing Times

Repair Operation Times

Work Shop Manual

Hope these are useful/helpful.

Credits to the original posters at theminiforum.