• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

SL I*******

fuzzo

i have an outstanding claim at SLIC and everday they come up with some BS technicality to delay the payment. Does anyone know someone there who I can contact to get this moved along a bit swiftly.

it's been almost 6 months now and still no money. oh it's a 3rd party claim.

i have an outstanding claim at SLIC and everday they come up with some BS technicality to delay the payment. Does anyone know someone there who I can contact to get this moved along a bit swiftly.

Had some bad experience last month when they were in the transition period. but i got my claim processed in 3-4 days. didn't pay me the NBT and i had to bring the salvage items to them even if i had the repair done thru the agents. call their hot line and try to get hold of the clerk who is responsible for your file.

Go there and make some major noise. Usually gets the job done! :violent-smiley-099::rolleyes:

Now that the govt. is in charge, all claims that were supposed to be dished out during the court case period are null & void until the new board signs off on them. I know someone who got a check and couldn't deposit it because 'they' had ensured a stop on all claim payments. Still waiting AFAIK.

Chances are we'll see this company spiral down to the level of the other two BS insurance outfits.

My next renewal - moneys on the one with the eagle.

well today they called me and wanted the bill for when my vehicle was purchased. they claim to have all these docs which they need but they never let you know completely.

aparently the police have written the drivers name as himal and not nimal. so now they want that fixed.

well today they called me and wanted the bill for when my vehicle was purchased. they claim to have all these docs which they need but they never let you know completely.

aparently the police have written the drivers name as himal and not nimal. so now they want that fixed.

Thats ridiculous......! If they know you are the legal owner, why the hell they make a fuss about it. Maybe they wanted you to take a good care of yor vehicle next time by dragging your insurence claim.

Looking at all the Insurance issues on "different forums" one would think it's much more stress free to bank your insurance premium cash and use it if a accident happens :) I believe every Ins company has given some one out there a tough time at some given point :angry:

There is some one called the "Insurance Ombudsman" , where you can report the insurance hiccups .Im not sure where this person is and how to get to him,

I knew one of the big guys there but unfortunately he is not there after the Govt take over. :(

You need to keep at it with Insurance Cos, I had a time with the Eagle and it took me over seven months. They first paid only part of the claim thinking I will forget it, but I was persistent and finally agreed to give the rest.

I was out of poket by only Rs 15k, but it was fully worth it as I got a lot of upgrades on Insurance Co account :)