• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katu

darinwrxsti

2mor free practice day..hope all u guys can get a better grip of the track..watch out 4 ruff ends on d streach

errrr.....i'm gonna get some flack for this but loosing grip here and there within safe limits would be interesting.... :rolleyes:

gonna be there hopefully to catch some shots :D

yeah,

Day one IMO is a bit more relaxed so easier to shoot... BUT there's no public entry, so you'll have to tag along with one of the drivers. But on the downside, the pictures wont be as interesting, as not all cars travel together (in a pack)...Day 2 is raceday, so WAYYYY more happening IMO.

looks like i'll too be in on it mate :D

hopefully will be there on sunday with access to pits also :D :D woo hoo!!!!!

didn't know you need a darn car pass to enter the place though :(

that's a huge bummer....

hopefully i'll c ya there...

u should be able to spot me easily with a clean shaven head and a tpod on haul... :D

looks like i'll too be in on it mate :D

hopefully will be there on sunday with access to pits also :D :D woo hoo!!!!!

didn't know you need a darn car pass to enter the place though :(

that's a huge bummer....

hopefully i'll c ya there...

u should be able to spot me easily with a clean shaven head and a tpod on haul... :D

I called the SLARDAR office and they said to get tickets from the gate for visi's. then I asked about car passes and he said also from the gate. :blink: and how can we get pitt passes? :unsure:

I called the SLARDAR office and they said to get tickets from the gate for visi's. then I asked about car passes and he said also from the gate. :blink: and how can we get pitt passes? :unsure:

errr...pitt passes are not offered to the general public mate! either you gotta know somebody with the organizing gang or a competitor...

i was super ultra lucky to get one :D:dance2::grinning-smiley-003::action-smiley-033:

Edited by Ripper

The Italian Car Club is planning to get together and drive together in convoy to watch the races. Anyone with an Italian car is welcome to join the run. Simply show up at the Fiat showroom at 7am on Sunday.

The Italian Car Club is planning to get together and drive together in convoy to watch the races. Anyone with an Italian car is welcome to join the run. Simply show up at the Fiat showroom at 7am on Sunday.

Mate bit curious to know,a Mini Innocenti be entitled to join Italian Car Club? There is one here in SL owned by Daminda S.

Sorry OT.

MINIACE

• Like 1

thats strange

yep...as far as i heard... car passes are limited and sorta reserved!

anyways... if one doesn't have a car pass, is there a safe place to park our wheels?

Mate bit curious to know,a Mini Innocenti be entitled to join Italian Car Club? There is one here in SL owned by Daminda S.

Sorry OT.

MINIACE

Of course it is. It is most welcome as long as the owner is a nice bloke! ;)

Edited by GTAm

yep...as far as i heard... car passes are limited and sorta reserved!

anyways... if one doesn't have a car pass, is there a safe place to park our wheels?

machan go early as possible, cus the road is always get packed with vehicles, if u go early its easy to go in

racersedge n honda club plus team negambo will start up at 8am from hikkaduwa towards katu..satday nite gonna be a street party @ hikka haha

any knews on today's qualifying results?

okay just found out the top 5 qualifying places for the supercar event

Pole. Janaka Dias STi 9

2nd. Dinesh Deheragoda Evo X

3rd. Passindu Evo IX

4th. Darin STi 8

5th. Aravinda Evo VII.

Should be an amazing race!!! :D can't wait!! :o

any knews on today's qualifying results?

i thought ashan came first in the SL gt class??

Our own fuzzo came second in the march event....

Congrats and good luck for all the drivers and competitors. its gonna be a vary exciting race... :)

Edited by Dj shan

machan go early as possible, cus the road is always get packed with vehicles, if u go early its easy to go in

thanks for the heads up

got car passes :) hopefully i should be alrite :)

okay just found out the top 5 qualifying places for the supercar event

Pole. Janaka Dias STi 9

2nd. Dinesh Deheragoda Evo X

3rd. Passindu Evo IX

4th. Darin STi 8

5th. Aravinda Evo VII.

Should be an amazing race!!! :D can't wait!! :o

According to Grand Civic, the SL GT Qualifying results are

1 Ashan Silva

2 Pasindu Peris

3 Dinesh Deheragoda

4 Janaka Dias

5 Aravinda Premadasa

6 Missaka Naveen

GEAT DAY OF RACING..OT OF CARS GOOD CROUD N WETHER..MMM CONGRATZ TO ASHAN GREAT RACE..1ST WAS THE BEST STARTING FROM THE BACK N HITTING TO 1ST ..3 CHEERS ALSO SUSANTHA WITH 2 WINS MINI N LAZER1500CC N ALSO PASINDU SHOWING HIS CLASS.. A FUN DAY WITH LOT OF MATES AROUND

CONGRATS TO OUR MATE FUZZO FOR THE 3RD PLACE ON ONE MAKE MARCH