• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Motor Show - 2009

MADZ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... ok i couldn't find a front facing pic :D :D

<shakes head> You know, if you don't act like a creepy perv and ask them nicely, they usually pose. Sigh.

Looks like it might be Natalie and Tania, but not sure about this one with the big hair.

<shakes head> You know, if you don't act like a creepy perv and ask them nicely, they usually pose. Sigh.

Looks like it might be Natalie and Tania, but not sure about this one with the big hair.

Yapz ... i just happen to go suddenly so didn't had my cam. else cud hav taken pics of all the models :D :D

Umm no idea mate, I couldn't go last time. Anyway some pics are ####

I say, the show hasn't been that bad. I'm regretting not going. Could have had some fun shooting this, seems more than Darley Road inc was there. They actually have some proper agent displays.

And coulda had fun with those two with the cuffs. Last time I photographed them, they were wearing playboy bunny ears ;)

https://plus.google.com/photos/112145825437414596051/albums/5633551850986396161/5633551974733676386?hl=en

I say, the show hasn't been that bad. I'm regretting not going. Could have had some fun shooting this, seems more than Darley Road inc was there. They actually have some proper agent displays.

And coulda had fun with those two with the cuffs. Last time I photographed them, they were wearing playboy bunny ears ;)

https://plus.google.com/photos/112145825437414596051/albums/5633551850986396161/5633551974733676386?hl=en

Ur starting to sound like the typical creepy manager at the office christmas party trying to get too touchy with the boss's secretary.

Edited by Watchman

Ur starting to sound like the typical creepy manager at the office christmas party trying to get too touchy with the boss's secretary.

:) I maintain a working relationship with models, D. No touchy feely. That sorta thing is a career killer :D You build a certain level of trust with your models, everyone has fun and the pics look better. You should know, plenty of your pics with friends look so damn good coz that relationship is there, and it shows in the pics. Shoots just turn out better when everyone has fun.