• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Motor Show - 2009

MADZ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhhh, so these guys decided to steal the picture off Import Tuner for the banner. How Original :rolleyes:

yeah.... and the photograph doesn't really have that "kick" does it :D

especially the lady looks like she's taking a break after a workout or summin and not really having much to do with the car... it could have easily being a park bench or a rock for that matter :D :D

yeah.... and the photograph doesn't really have that "kick" does it :D

especially the lady looks like she's taking a break after a workout or summin and not really having much to do with the car... it could have easily being a park bench or a rock for that matter :D :D

True. Anyway, they should have just taken one. I mean, how hard is it to take a pic?

i liked the ac cobra replica...

me too, it seemed to be decently well done, was running a proper V8 too! managed to have a chat with the guy who was responsible for building it, foreign bloke, Said that car was for sale for 3.5 million, and one could be built from the ground up for around 4-4.5 mill at todays costs.

To be honest..Show was not upto my expectations.Anyways heard organizers ran into many last minute difficulties/boycotts..

Clashes with F1,Moto GP,Katu free practices barred many visiting I guess.

Good to see Minis dominating :D

MINIACE

Went there on saturday, like last time the blaring music from all those speakers just wanted me to turn back!

nothing much at all, had a chat with the AC cobra dude and managed to start and race the car as well, the V8 chevy was awesome!

Dil's hummer looked huge, liked the wheels.

There was a puegot SUV 4007? any idea of the price? it kinda looked funny from the front with that huge badge.

The Micro Actyon with the body kit looks much better than the stock version.