• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier / Lexus Parts

MSP0RT5

Hi Guys,

My BIL's 2003 Harrier is off the road at the moment - so issue with the diff and Toyota Lanka quoted him some 5 lakhs to fix it. They told him if he could source the part independently that it would be less than 1/5th of that to fit it!

Where would be the best place to try? This is the details he gave me:

Year of Manufacture - 2003

Model - MCU 35 RAW AGKW

- MCU 35 REUR GCC

Name of the part - Transfer Assembly

Part Number - 36 100 – 480 42

Toyota Lanka had suggested Singapore, but it would be a needle in a haystack at this point! Any tips to other workshops with experts in the Harriers would be appreciated!

Thx

Chris

if you are stuck getting the part, then why not check with someone in japan. or maybe malaysia.

i just did a look up on ebay and foudn this but it's not for your year.... but it will give you an idea of the pricing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-RX...sQ5fAccessories

Thanks Fuzzo, I'll let him know. He was trying to source it from KL initially, but kept hitting dead ends as you really need someone on the ground there to run around and find it. I was thinking of asking M*lroy to look for one on one of this own supply trips to SG as well.