• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

Speedfreak for the love of god will you bloomin make a comment already? If you post an image on this thread and people answer, at least have the damn courtesy to check the thread and respond...

At everyone else, if this guy doesnt respond within a few hours just ignore it and put up something else,

• 4 weeks later...

as Mr.speed freak has rudely ignored this thread for the last month I will post another pic

one for the classic affectionados, though this shouldn't too hard if you are a normal car enthusiast either.

Bonus points if you guess the celebrity who's trying to open the bonnet.

12345y.jpg

First guess on the celeb is Clarkson :)

No idea on the car. I feel radical enough to ask if its an Isetta :) Or possibly a Citreon 2CV (IIRC) in which case I guess it wouldn't survive an hour after the pic :D

nope...sorry peri...all wrong

the car aint french nor german,pre war and it's name,once translated to english means "little mouse",the term used for mickey mouse in it's native country ...

as for the celeb,this guy has a 2CV among MANY others and was recently involved in some controversy on american television.

lol...no machan...it's not brum either...it was a legitimate production car.

Jay Leno FTW!

Fiat 500 Topolino right? :-)

yay!...we have the two winners!...it is indeed talk show legend Jay leno with his Mk1 Fiat Topolino 500 :action-smiley-033:

one of you guys go ahead and post :)

here's the pic...sorry for the "you suck" doodle...that's the way I found it off a gossip blog.

wenn2728454jbopt.jpg

Edited by MasterDon

Hey,

That'd be a Lambo galardo i take.

I guess it might not hurt to mention again, we go on an informal agreement that we stick to vehicle's that are available in Sri Lanka, so that its a fair playing field for everyone.. So would you like to take another go at it? :)

Edited by Dilesh