• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

yep, not only that its the sporty alfasud Ti!! this car which is in SL and has an interesting history was previously languishing in a "collection", which had more in common with a junkyard!

dsc00157mp.jpg

thankfully though this story unlike many such tales has a happy ending and it now is the pride and joy of our very own CHAP, who is bringing her back to better than her former glory!

Floor is yours Ace. PLEASE do post something :)

Ah... I missed this, Thanks for encouraging words bro.... :) By the way So Sorry to jump on the thread :unsure:

Is that car in SL? I know of one that was up for sale some time back which was in pretty crap nick but complete...

No the Pic is off the net, but GTAm knows the owner of a Mint car which is running and one of our friends brought another few months back. That's under restoration and it was a in very good shape (the Body lines) except for it's rust in more than few places. So what you saw is a 3rd car? :o good news if so :)

Edited by CHAP

No the Pic is off the net, but GTAm knows the owner of a Mint car which is running and one of our friends brought another few months back. That's under restoration and it was a in very good shape (the Body lines) except for it's rust in more than few places. So what you saw is a 3rd car? :o good news if so :)

Maybe i saw the car your friend bought... reddish one, pics were pretty bad quality and i saw rust in various places which was why i said bad shape... could be the same car :)

Maybe i saw the car your friend bought... reddish one, pics were pretty bad quality and i saw rust in various places which was why i said bad shape... could be the same car :)

Guess so...! Floor is open for u mate :P

Ah... I missed this, Thanks for encouraging words bro.... :) By the way So Sorry to jump on the thread :unsure:

haha not at all machan! your sud story is an encouragement to us all to not be afraid of going for something interesting.. :)

that the one that got away - or rather i couldn't afford nor have the space for :(

but at least its been rescued!