• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Supra_Natural

Quick Trivia Part 2

'

nope

any hints? btw, i think it was a generally accepted rule of the trivia thread that at least one example of the vehicle in question should be on SL roads, just to make it a little easier for everyone. :)

Im thinking maybe a Ford of some kind?

'

nope

i still think its an io/pinin or some similar concept cos the grille is very mitsubishi like

or perhaps a mini or a jr

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

i still think its an io/pinin or some similar concept cos the grille is very mitsubishi like

or perhaps a mini or a jr

not a Japanese

any hints? btw, i think it was a generally accepted rule of the trivia thread that at least one example of the vehicle in question should be on SL roads, just to make it a little easier for everyone. :)

Im thinking maybe a Ford of some kind?

oops! my mistake it s a Chinese fake

oops! my mistake it s a Chinese fake

Oh really? I figured it must have been one of those american ford crossover thingies... what is it really then? a Geely?

Oh really? I figured it must have been one of those american ford crossover thingies... what is it really then? a Geely?

Chang Feng CS5

iiXxOT0guVu64VH2.v.jpg

ok then try this ,

r2870x.jpg

Very devious indeed... my first guess was the mk2 jag

Im guessing Mitsuoka Viewt?

yep

30djdbd.jpg

Bravooo!, Dude! how did u do that, I have never even heard of a Mitsuoka Viewt.

Bravooo!, Dude! how did u do that, I have never even heard of a Mitsuoka Viewt.

Thanks man :), hehe just one of those things you pick up randomly i guess machan, the viewt is essentially a Nissan MArch that has had a front and rear end grafted on to look like the Jag Mk2. Another one of them crazy jap ideas! I knew it cos there are a couple around in SL and my best friend's neighbor has one too, so i've seen it around. Made me right confused the first time i saw it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuoka_Viewt

I declare the floor open. if nobody posts i'll put something up but too lazy to do the needful at the moment.... :)

How come nobody posted? Trivia dropping off the radar?

Well then, here's something... have a stab.

triviao.jpg

Alfasud of early 70s ???

MINIACE

yep, not only that its the sporty alfasud Ti!! this car which is in SL and has an interesting history was previously languishing in a "collection", which had more in common with a junkyard!

dsc00157mp.jpg

thankfully though this story unlike many such tales has a happy ending and it now is the pride and joy of our very own CHAP, who is bringing her back to better than her former glory!

Floor is yours Ace. PLEASE do post something :)

Floor is yours Ace. PLEASE do post something :)

Hmmm Thanks...you can go ahead with the next.I like to play a bit :D ...so your chance again mate!

MINIACE

Although there arent specific rules on this thread, general courtesy dictates that you wait for the floor to be thrown open to all before adding something.

Although there arent specific rules on this thread, general courtesy dictates that you wait for the floor to be thrown open to all before adding something.

Sorry Bro....

Looks like attention has shifted to the 'What is this engine?' thread. Anyway since no one posted here you go try this.

img0042a1.jpg

Looks like attention has shifted to the 'What is this engine?' thread. Anyway since no one posted here you go try this.

img0042a1.jpg

Mitsu Strada/L200 Perhaps?

Or maybe a Mazda/Ford Courier?

Pic could be a bit clearer....

img0042a1.jpg

Ford Ranger