• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

BMW E9

Edit: JUst checked out the light a bit further... its more like the the E3 sedan...

ding dingg!!... we have a winner!! it is indeed an E3, actually the only one ive seen in the country... and it is rather a sad state...

dsc00155q.jpg

Edited by Supra_Natural

Guys h have any of you seen a dude who has put mustang badges on the car and done some body modifications.... its an old toyota i tink, me is not sure.. Must try to get a picture of it some time.

There actually is a thread about this guy somewhere on the forums, He even had a blog about the car, called it "Eleanor" :)

Guys h have any of you seen a dude who has put mustang badges on the car and done some body modifications.... its an old toyota i tink, me is not sure.. Must try to get a picture of it some time.

Yeah, we had a thread about it long ago

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=555

I think there is even a pic in the gallery somewhere. Didn't he come for Modifest?