• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
why is it that the trivia thread keeps dropping off? even the instigator of the original idea appears to have abandoned it, dilesh, FOR SHAME!! :P

oops :unsure:

hehehe was kinda busy getting used to the routine of classes again after 3 months of sitting around and not even touching a book let alone study :D

its a pretty busy semester ahead, but AL is always a welcome distraction...

But a good thing about the trivia is that you can stop and start off even after weeks and its not that hard to catch up... :)

i think Samishka seems to have gotten the it right but lets see what you have to say :)

volvo340dldarksilverhl.jpg

oops :unsure:

hehehe was kinda busy getting used to the routine of classes again after 3 months of sitting around and not even touching a book let alone study :D

its a pretty busy semester ahead, but AL is always a welcome distraction...

But a good thing about the trivia is that you can stop and start off even after weeks and its not that hard to catch up... :)

i think Samishka seems to have gotten the it right but lets see what you have to say :)

volvo340dldarksilverhl.jpg

damn! i expected this one to be at least a tad bit difficult.... you've gone and found the exact pic as well!

Samishka, you are correct!

VOLVO 340.

Indeed it is! please go ahead and put up a new one mate! :)

additionally, i think we need to make it a trivia rule that if the person who has the correct guess doesnt put up a new one within a set time period, say.... 3 days, then the floor is automatically thrown open.... that way we can keep it rolling because the thread seems to always falter when someone who guesses right neither post nor yields... what say guys?

additionally, i think we need to make it a trivia rule that if the person who has the correct guess doesnt put up a new one within a set time period, say.... 3 days, then the floor is automatically thrown open.... that way we can keep it rolling because the thread seems to always falter when someone who guesses right neither post nor yields... what say guys?

OK <_<

I'd say 24-36 hours should be enough.. cos i would imagine that everyone who comes online (with the exception on weekends) have the same daily routine and come online from work/home at around the same time everyday. So they're bound to find the thread at that time :)

I'd say 24-36 hours should be enough.. cos i would imagine that everyone who comes online (with the exception on weekends) have the same daily routine and come online from work/home at around the same time everyday. So they're bound to find the thread at that time :)

okay so then we're agreed, the correct guesser gets 24 to a maximum of 36 hours to post a new question, if not the floor is open..