• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover Defender: Fire And Ice Limited Editions

tiv

land_rover_defender_fireice-1.jpg

landrover-fire_002_d2e4.jpg

118a2ae59a314a31a6f4b3acfd2e73ba.jpg

land-rover-defender-fire-ice-5.jpg

defender-fire5-ice.jpg

Land Rover has created a new Limited Edition series for its Defender model. The two off-road special versions will be called “Fire” and “Ice”. Both are distinguished by a twin colour design and are available in the 90 and 110 wheel base measures.

The Defender Fire will have a ‘Vesuvius Orange’ and ‘Santorini Black’ livery. The black also appears on the Defender Ice, but is combined with ‘Alaska White’. The interiors of the two versions pick up the orange and white in panelled featuring around the central dash commands.

LED lights are included, as is Alcantara upholstery. The Land Rovers Defender Fire and Defender Ice will be made in just 850 units at a cost of 68,400 euros.

land-rover-defender-fire-ice-editions-00

OH BABY........ :wub: *sigh*

How much do ya thinks one of these ...if ever they come over.....will cost???? Not that I'd be able to afford one, but just for curiosity's sake :rolleyes:

Edited by SHAI

no idea for an on the road price mate. conversion from euros to rs proves it exceeds 10mil just outta the factory..

I doubt if 1 of them'll ever make it... but there'll be plenty of clones... :D

no idea for an on the road price mate. conversion from euros to rs proves it exceeds 10mil just outta the factory..

Hey super post and Thanks for sharing.

I love the Ice version.....

Imagine that a Land Rover for 65,000 Euros ha ha . They sure have come a long way from their beginings ......

Btw any Lara Croft version copies in SL?

Oh there'll be clones.....that I'm sure of...... :lol:

Hmm yeah true that on price.......don't even want to think of the OTR in SL price he he he.

Eye candy at least :)

Land Rover Defender 90 Piet Boon Edition

9071220.011.Mini8L2.jpg

9071220.011.Mini6L.jpg

9071220.011.Mini5L.jpg

9071220.011.Mini3L.jpg

Land Rover Netherlands has teamed up with designer Piet Boon to produce a limited edition Defender. The Dutch designer has added some minimalist details to the truck, equipped with LR's 2.4-liter turbodiesel, in return for €56,900, a portion of which goes towards the Drive Against Malaria foundation. Like the previous Piet Boon Edition of the Range Rover Sport, only 15 will be made available, so if malaria is your cause, you live in Holland, and you're in the market for a new truck,

9071220.011.Mini2L.jpg

Edited by tiv

• 1 month later...
Land Rover Defender 90 Piet Boon Edition

9071220.011.Mini8L2.jpg

9071220.011.Mini6L.jpg

9071220.011.Mini5L.jpg

9071220.011.Mini3L.jpg

Land Rover Netherlands has teamed up with designer Piet Boon to produce a limited edition Defender. The Dutch designer has added some minimalist details to the truck, equipped with LR's 2.4-liter turbodiesel, in return for €56,900, a portion of which goes towards the Drive Against Malaria foundation. Like the previous Piet Boon Edition of the Range Rover Sport, only 15 will be made available, so if malaria is your cause, you live in Holland, and you're in the market for a new truck,

9071220.011.Mini2L.jpg

Black boost on white!! VERY NICE!! :angry-smiley-048:

• 1 year later...