• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jaguar Xk In Sl

akila_9692

I managed to get these pics of the Jag while it zoomed past me!!!! Many people mistake this for the Aston Martin... the Aston is a Mauve Mix..this is Silver!!!

P.S Camera Work Not So Good.... :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

63264422.jpg

image000hje.jpg

Edited by akila_9692

This Jag owned by a Stock broker dude , thats his wife driving... He owns another 4 door Jag and a merc. U can see this car down charles drive.

Quite an achievement in this recession. Wouldn't mind taking a peek at his portfolio(s) :ninja:

• 5 years later...
Asanga Seneviratne ??

I believe he was the owner when this thread was started... does he still have it I wonder? It used to be a regular sight around town, but haven't seen it for a long time. Apparently even the agents haven't seen it for ages.

I believe he was the owner when this thread was started... does he still have it I wonder? It used to be a regular sight around town, but haven't seen it for a long time. Apparently even the agents haven't seen it for ages.

Most probably running around with a 2C turbo somewhere in Rathnapura for all we know... :)

• Like 1

Most probably running around with a 2C turbo somewhere in Rathnapura for all we know... :)

dont think so id bet anything it would have been spotted by some bloke and posted on some social media if it was on the roads. would be crazy to think the cars are just stored somewhere instead of using it for what it was meant. Any idea on the count i probably seen 2 from the 98-99 era and 2 from 07-09 era which includes the sliver one.

dont think so id bet anything it would have been spotted by some bloke and posted on some social media if it was on the roads. would be crazy to think the cars are just stored somewhere instead of using it for what it was meant. Any idea on the count i probably seen 2 from the 98-99 era and 2 from 07-09 era which includes the sliver one.

There are 5 90s cars according to Supra,two convertibles and 3 coupes...I ran in to one of the convertibles recently.Nice car but the owner is a complete asshat. :P

See? Bugger can't even park the car without blocking the entire road!

79LvgaP.jpg

• Like 2

Oh wow 5, love to see the specimens its a crime shame that the cars are not seen frequently on the roads. The car you had posted changed hands few months back if im not mistaken. I actually prefer the XK8 than the newer XK`s

Oh wow 5, love to see the specimens its a crime shame that the cars are not seen frequently on the roads. The car you had posted changed hands few months back if im not mistaken. I actually prefer the XK8 than the newer XK`s

Me too,The Xk8 was the first proper Jag coupe after the E-type IMO.Though the XJS is now slowly gathering itself a following.

And you're right,that car did change hands a few months ago,New owner is none other than our own S_N.

Me too,The Xk8 was the first proper Jag coupe after the E-type IMO.Though the XJS is now slowly gathering itself a following.

And you're right,that car did change hands a few months ago,New owner is none other than our own S_N.

Ow wow S_N would love to swing by and check it out drool worthy material.

There are 5 90s cars according to Supra,two convertibles and 3 coupes...I ran in to one of the convertibles recently.Nice car but the owner is a complete asshat. :P

See? Bugger can't even park the car without blocking the entire road!

79LvgaP.jpg

Wow! Congrats MD and Supra! What beautiful convertibles!! ( btw: MD is yours technically a roadster?)

(Gotta love this picture: Its got the two ladies up front AND Supra's never-say-die Toyota Hilux we've heard so much about in the background. Epic picture !!)

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1