• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Performance Increase

Chris0628

Hi there,

This engine is non vtec, its designed to be economical and reliable, to increase power you will have to spend lots of money on either changing the engine to a vtec or upgrading the internals. You might aswell just maintain the engine regularly by giving it a service regularly, otherwise consider upgrading your car to a VIRS. Main items to change regularly is oil and filter, go for the best brand you can afford, then spark plugs air filters etc...

hope that helps.

Hi there,

This engine is non vtec, its designed to be economical and reliable, to increase power you will have to spend lots of money on either changing the engine to a vtec or upgrading the internals. You might aswell just maintain the engine regularly by giving it a service regularly, otherwise consider upgrading your car to a VIRS. Main items to change regularly is oil and filter, go for the best brand you can afford, then spark plugs air filters etc...

hope that helps.

Thanks man.... what abt a turbo ????

Hi there,

hope that helps.

Which Engine will be compatible with my EK3 ??? & what do you think the cost would be for the full job ???

Hi Everyone,

cold you tell me some basic & advance stuff to do so that i can get more power out of my EK3 (D15Z4 Engine)

Intake and exhaust job, re-tune to ECU (contact Zakie) Vtec conversion ( Vtec head and ECU)

Edited by GihanFX