• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ck1? Is It Ok To Have It?

da_kool_guy

What is this CK1?

I tried to google it. but the first search result entry originated from Autolanka...

So i came here to get details about it.

I have noticed one thing. Its relatively cheaper than other lancer models and rare . I saw an ad of a CK 1 - 2001 - Rs 1,250,000 in autolanka.. but i think its gone..

give me a comparison between CK1 and EG8?

is it worthy to have a CK1?

no no no.. i didnt buy a crx.. but an EG8....after having tons of smooth advices from AL members. hahahhaha....

;)

And yesss Im DA_KOOL_GUY.. not the coolest

hellrazor.. wats up dude? y are u here with a new identitiy? :o

hahaha...how can we forget your first appearence here at al machan....anyways welcome back!

lol...yes lately i've been barraged with questions as to why i changed my AL handle...the thing is when i first registered at AL i didnt think i would become this much addicted to it...so i put in a old nickname i had,which did not reflect my personality at all...so i asked the boss to change it...plus i am known as MasterDon at almost all other forums as well,so it's easy to recognise me anywhere now.

lol..hope that cleared up my "name change dilemma" for all my fellow ALiens :)

Edited by MasterDon

hehehhehe

it was my sweet surrender :D good old memeories... :)

thank you DON... for your warm welcome.....

i was being busy with dat EG8 thing and some chick works.. ;)

sirwata machan.. whats this CK1 thing? im confused with this sh**. A cousine sister is looking for a economical and affordable car.. so i suggest her CKI thing... dats y i need it..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...