• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Interest In A Al Ps3 Gt-5 Prologue Racing League?

Mani

darn it!!! this is so unfair :( went from the ps2 to the 360 for better graphics on better online gameplay and here you guys are rocking it with the ps3 :(

must collect some moolah for a used 3 off ebay or summin

btw...

slightly OT

any thought on NFS shift??? worth the $60 odd??? dont have no racing games on me 360! got NFS MW but that's a tad too old now

haha would love to have you on psn ripper...

shift is getting rave reviews from all over,but seems to lacking the real world physics of GT5 and forza...but if like casual racing it should be ok...

also checkout colin mcrae:DIRT 2 if you like drift and dirt racing ...i have dirt 1 and it rocks so this should be upthere as well

• 5 weeks later...
guys...i recently bought the ford GT LM race car(black car) and i am having some trouble controlling it...it is almost impossible take any turn without the back sliding out...sometimes you only have to brake and the thing just wobbles and fish tails,i've tried various suspension and brake balance setups,to no avail...mani,dilan and others...whats the tune set up you have on that car(for suzuka)?...would appreciate the help coz even the newbies are beating me now.

and whats up with you two?you both havent been online for nearly a month

Hey Don,

Sorry man, didn't see this post. To be honest, I hate that car with a passion. It's an absolute pain in the nut sack to drive, ESPECIALLY, in Suzuka.

Wish I have something valuable to add but I can't really set-up that car to do much more than going through a corner backwards.

That said, check out the link below. They have a lot of car set-up info.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...hread.id=338773

Hey Don,

Sorry man, didn't see this post. To be honest, I hate that car with a passion. It's an absolute pain in the nut sack to drive, ESPECIALLY, in Suzuka.

Wish I have something valuable to add but I can't really set-up that car to do much more than going through a corner backwards.

That said, check out the link below. They have a lot of car set-up info.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...hread.id=338773

thanks mani!...checkedout the specs on the web sites you've given,i'll try them out...if that fails i'll try the Z06,it may not be as powerful as the gt but atleast it stays on the road...lol...thanks

• 1 year later...

Ripper,I wish I can show you the off-road capability of this game but you have to see it to believe. :alc:

Hey Mani can you please check your PS3 and let me know if the power source compatible is 110-240? or just 110 alone?

Im wondering if I get one if it will be compatible both here and in SL.

Still haven't got ma copy. :(

Join us when you do Don. Playing with friends is very easy compared to Prologue.

There are few bugs that need to be fixed which I think they are addressing right now and shold have a fix by the end of December.

aw man... can't dump the money on a ps3 now though i really wish i could :(

spending a couple of years techno budget on a new macbook :(

you boys have a blast... i aint gonna check up this thread no more :P:D:alc:

Join us when you do Don. Playing with friends is very easy compared to Prologue.

There are few bugs that need to be fixed which I think they are addressing right now and shold have a fix by the end of December.

it aint't gonna be anytime soon I'm afraid,I blew my gaming budget on a fancy printer...and GT5 copies are still well over 10k including shipping.

aw man... can't dump the money on a ps3 now though i really wish i could :(

spending a couple of years techno budget on a new macbook :(

you boys have a blast... i aint gonna check up this thread no more :P:D:alc:

tell me about it!...I hate myself for not saving up when people who've played it tell me how awesome it is...