• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka Is Slow

MkX

hi I noticed all these days auto lanka website gettng very slow at 12.30pm and continue till 2.30pm /3.00pm. Is this some thing to do with my office traffic :violent-smiley-099: or some thing wrong with AL site?

Is there anyone else got same problem

hi I noticed all these days auto lanka website gettng very slow at 12.30pm and continue till 2.30pm /3.00pm. Is this some thing to do with my office traffic :violent-smiley-099: or some thing wrong with AL site?

One of the slowest sites on web...

I have multiple homepages set (yahoo mail/gmail, #####, cricinfo...) which all open at once, and autolanka is still loading long after the others have loaded :action-smiley-060:

One of the slowest sites on web...

I have multiple homepages set (yahoo mail/gmail, #####, cricinfo...) which all open at once, and autolanka is still loading long after the others have loaded :action-smiley-060:

that explains the popularity I guess, and most of professionals who has web access try to access the site and that explains why there's a huge traffic during lunch hours.

i think the server that's hosting AL can't cope with the traffic during these "peak" times...

even when much content heavy sites are loading pretty fast AL is taking it very slow and at times not loading up even....

i think the only way to fix the issue is to migrate over to a faster server... that more $$$ though :)

that explains the popularity I guess, and most of professionals who has web access try to access the site and that explains why there's a huge traffic during lunch hours.

Well lunch hour is the least time I spend on net :angry-smiley-048: .. If the host is in USA or some where they may be shut down their servers for daily updates, check up. If that the case slowing down for this perticular period can happen. But if it's local operator who does the hosting ?????? :violent-smiley-099:

Popularity to an extent yes, but the poor performance is due to a slow web server IMO .

I too experienced this couple of days. Sometimes the site never loaded. Definilty coz the high traffic at this time. better they get some server hosted in SL since most of the traffic for AL site are comes from SL.

i think the server that's hosting AL can't cope with the traffic during these "peak" times...

even when much content heavy sites are loading pretty fast AL is taking it very slow and at times not loading up even....

i think the only way to fix the issue is to migrate over to a faster server... that more $$$ though :)

Heard Madz is moving to a different server (hope thats the correct IT term for that).Basically a facelift and improvements.So all setbacks and halts are temporary I guess.

Assume the launch is gonna be another AL G2G :rolleyes::alc: ...What ya say Madz chief? :D

MINIACE

AL is hosted in a shared server which located in USA....will be moving to a new one with AL re-launch. I'll let you know more about it very soon!! :)

that's very good news madz...i really hope autolanka goes from strength to strength in the future :alc:

and thank you creating this wonderful cyber home for us,the lanken motorheads :)

yes. most time site not working. if you want good hosting place let me know.