• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Accessories Shops

xplosv

dude u wudnt beliv my luck finding one...saw one in thalawathugoda huggin a lamp post yesterday...totally totalld...bugger had taken a gate wit him...poor resident :mellow:

Hey shaks... was it a green eg ? I saw one beeing towed at Thalawathugoda... it was badly bashed up on the right side door.. I'm not sure what the hell he was trying to do...

The big nigga sacha would do the modz to you. his stuff is good and if you invest proper cash with dude you can burn every single gt in aussie for sure....

hehehe....thanks for the reference. I know his UK forum and have contacted him and he hasnt replied.

Doubtfull I can burn every GT in AUS though. There are plenty in AUS being massively modified. There is one currently in our club that has made 380hp at the wheels. Factoring in the drivetrain loss, that should be around 440hp at the engine which is massive for a 1.5ltr (1.3 bored out to a 1.5 using a different block).

Sasha does make good parts but the parts I want are too heavy and big to bring back with me and shipping costs mean Its pretty much the same price to get the work done here in AUS. :mellow:

hehehe....thanks for the reference. I know his UK forum and have contacted him and he hasnt replied.

Doubtfull I can burn every GT in AUS though. There are plenty in AUS being massively modified. There is one currently in our club that has made 380hp at the wheels. Factoring in the drivetrain loss, that should be around 440hp at the engine which is massive for a 1.5ltr (1.3 bored out to a 1.5 using a different block).

Sasha does make good parts but the parts I want are too heavy and big to bring back with me and shipping costs mean Its pretty much the same price to get the work done here in AUS. :mellow:

yah thatz what you call massive B)

Hey shaks... was it a green eg ? I saw one beeing towed at Thalawathugoda... it was badly bashed up on the right side door.. I'm not sure what the hell he was trying to do...

yea machan dats d one...dat right side was huggin a lamp post...on d plus side since it's 'broken down' one of u honda buggers can buy it for cheap...

Nt Sure in o its harddd

I dont give a damn of the cost i jst need one

I FOUND ONE for 660 ...

I jst want a gud civic ..my parents dnt get it cos im 16 ... i jst wont

An old 19- civic instead of the corolla and landcruiserr we have..MAN I AM SO SAD

:blink:

YOU 16, at your age i was going in the CTB bus bro..................

it costed me rs 2.50 cents to go 4 km.........

my mama never gave cash cos she new that i was smoking pot. hell ya you buggers are lucky.

I WOZ IN PARAMATA...N I WILL B DERE IN ANOTHER FEW WEEKS...

Holiday? I can mention a few places you should visit if you like (ie good night spots, great roads to drive and places to see etc). How long you here for?

Does anyone know of any performance shops in Kandy?

Hey Guys, does anyone have any exact addresses for this place:

Pet#o lanka (baseline road,near apollo hospital)

Thanks

HEY MAN IF U WANT DISCOUNTS N STUFF AT PETCOLANKA

JST GIVE ME A nock on my msn [email protected]

the correct adress is at polhengoda (petcolanka)

YOU 16, at your age i was going in the CTB bus bro..................

it costed me rs 2.50 cents to go 4 km.........

my mama never gave cash cos she new that i was smoking pot. hell ya you buggers are lucky.

I AINT LUCKKY

mAN DNT U UNDERSTAND I DONT WANT THE CRUISER OR THE COROLLA I NEED A CIVIC

but never gt a chance to go..HEY DONT TELL THT IM LUCKKY I DNT STUDDYYY WELL DNT NO WHETHER

I WOULD END UP BEGGING DEN U WOULDNT EVEN CARE :angry:

YEAH DINESH IS IN CHARGE OF Pet#o

BUT SUM TIMES DAMMIKAS AT Pet#o ..POLHRNGODA 1 is a normal one

THE MAIN 1 has all the repairs and has alot of stuff ..there

ANY WAYS

GOTO kirulapana

• 2 weeks later...