• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Michael Jackson Dead

Mani

Michael only owns a small part of Never Land Ranch. With his passing, everything Michael related have gone up in price. He also owns a part of Beatles and couple of other originals. Don't forget the royalty he's receiving from merchandise as well as his music. To that end, he has some songs that are not released yet which I suspect will be released soon. When you combine all of that with his material possessions, he will have more than enough to pay off his debts and still have a good chunk of change left.

It'll take some time to sort things out and untangle everything to get a clear picture of his financial situation. When all of this is said and done, I suspect that he'll be worth somewhere in the $500-600 million or more.

I also just heard a report that 3 of his albums now occupy the top 3 spots.

Edited by Mani

this is the problem with majority of Jacko's wealth, it is restricted to paper. with all the legal battles that's gona follow it won't be too easy to convert his wealth to actual cash.

plus the whole MJ craze will fade away in few months (i'm talking about the sudden boost of record sales and radio air time of his music)

he'll surely be out of the red but i guess the big question is how much will be left over

Bugatti,

Funeral service is changed again to a different location and date. As of right now [and this may still change, again] the viewing is held at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles on July 7th.

xXx,

The whole thing is turning into a circus now. This will unfold for the next 5-6 moths and some scary stuff will come to light given what has been reported so far.

there's no doubt that he was legend.. and still recall the good old days me tried to copy moon walk together with my bro.. but that fame was gone with the bad luck started hitting him. Just one month ago no one cared even MJ was alive or didn't give a shit except die hard fans.. but now.. yesterday night channel eye was airing his songs with a slogan "tribute to king of pop" i think one should die in order be praised by the world and let the world to forget all his/her sins :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by harshansenadhir

Just one month ago no one cared even MJ was alive or didn't give a shit except die hard fans.. but now..

i don't think that statement is entirely correct machang. every time Jacko did something wacko it was All over the news papers and those articles were read by millions of people. unfortunately he was on the spotlight for all the wrong reasons unlike the 80's Jackson. his 50 comeback concerts were sold out within minutes that just shows how popular he was just few months back.

i don't think that statement is entirely correct machang. every time Jacko did something wacko it was All over the news papers and those articles were read by millions of people. unfortunately he was on the spotlight for all the wrong reasons unlike the 80's Jackson. his 50 comeback concerts were sold out within minutes that just shows how popular he was just few months back.

well, just imagine if he died in 80's .... and what I'm elaborating is the sudden boom of his popularity subsequent to his death.. it wasn't there few months back.. even the negative publicity he received was not catchy like in 80's except for the die hard fans whom tried to have a sight of him during even court appearances..