• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Michael Jackson Dead

Mani

Heard da news today morning when I came to work. Accountant said "hey Michael is dead". I asked whats his employee ID and which section(no im no mornin person n i hate ppl bringin bad news just as I step in). Then I got to know the realy realy realy sad story. Ohhhh noooo MJ is dead. RIP MJ. Now i dont feel like workin, me wanna go home.

:sad-smiley-002::sad-smiley-034::sad-smiley-040::sad-smiley-050::sad-smiley-047:

Sad news indeed, like most ppl I woke up to see the news on SMS Alerts...

Hard to think of another superstar whose work has been appreciated by such a wide variety of people for such a long time, certainly nobody among the current crop of "Musicians" who are all over the charts! In spite of his personal issues, the man was a true genius....

As one news outlet put it.. "His Music will never die"

RIP Michael, Hopefully you're in a better place now

Got this pic via Email.Not sure how authentic this one is.

mjdied.jpg

MINIACE

i think this is a very old pic. taken in the late 80's. when it was rumored he sleeps in an oxygen chamber. it is widely believed that this was nothing but a publicity stunt and the pics were released by the Jackson himself.

The body hasn't been released by the Coroner to the funeral home yet. Most recent news is that a funeral home has not yet been identified.

Lots of people are gathering at his star on the Walk of Fame, his home where he was when this happened, and at the old house in Encino.

There is an investigation into the type of drugs that was given to him by the doctors. This could be very similar to Anna Nicole Smith incident.

yeah i heard somewhere that he wanted to be cryogenically frozen once he died,to be awaken if if they find a way to give life to the dead...rumour is he paid a hefty sum to make it happen...

dunno how practical it is now..what with the autopsy and stuff goin on,they take out most of the vital organs out dont they :blink:

Hey MANI.

Any idea when and where the funeral ceremony will be..? I will be in San Jose and LA next week..

Reports are that there will be a public viewing on Friday and the funeral is on Sunday. No location is announced yet.

EDIT: Michael Jackson's body will be taken to Neverland Ranch in California for a public viewing on Friday, CNN has learned.

He had wealth? I thought he was very, very deep in debt?

Rumor is that he is $400 Mil in the negative. That said, his estate is still worth lot lot more if you're to include future earnings.

Edited by Mani

Rumor is that he is $400 Mil in the negative. That said, his estate is still worth lot lot more if you're to include future earnings.

machang Mani if you are referring to the Neverland Ranch as his estate i highly doubt it's worth $ 400mil. if i remember right when it was put up for sale couple of years ago the price tag was way bellow $ 100mil. plus he don't own the whole estate anymore.

his wealth is in his catalogs but no one knows how many of them is still with him and not been used as collateral to get bank loans.

it is rumored he has a private song collection. i think this is the only valuable thing he got right now. and maybe his name as a trademark. and his personnel belongings, which will fetch a fair amount of money now that he's dead