• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Baby Picture Thread ...

MeanGreenZ28

nice pics bro....

i like the education pics :rolleyes:

ane cute baby machan ;) .... congratulations :D and bro small advice for ya, cat hair cause lucamia ... :unsure:

hey Z28, cute baby man...congrats

lovely ginger cat as well but be careful with cat hair man, really bad for even adults let alone babies. your place looks carpetted, windows shut and a/c'd - a very difficult combination to get rid of cat hair

thanks guys!

About the cat though. Cat hair itself doesn't "cause" asthma; it's the dander that causes a reaction "if" you're allergic to it. Thankfully the baby isn't allergic to the cat. We do try to keep the house clean by vacuuming and getting the cat hair off the furniture/etc.; but that's normal upkeep of the house that we're used to doing (although now, it's more often). What we do need to be careful about is the cat scratching the baby if it gets scared when the baby screams/etc. but for now, the cat stays away (he's still a bit jealous 'cos he's used to getting all the attention) and only comes near the baby occasionally to see what's up. He's very gentle with the baby and sniffs him and gives him couple of licks on his hand every now and then.

This cat can take a beating though 'cos I manhandle the shyt out of him when we play (he's like a dog; runs behind his toys and chases me around the house) ... lol ... I know he's gonna "probably" have a lot of patience with the baby once he starts tugging at his tail and ears and etc. 'cos he's pretty good with other kids too.

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

no that's my wife...

lol, that's Marisa Miller. My wife bought that calender for me; actually, she buys me one every year

Cute kid and thats a nice way to start the real education ha ha! :lol:

The message your wife gives you is "the days are numbered" ha ha super cool attitude mate!

MINIACE

congrats with the baby. I hope you also showed him some car pics so he can get a well rounded education.

be careful with the claws man. our cat has scratched two kids in the face. We might have to increase our liability insc. if this keeps up.

I was in gaithersburg last month, also made a stop at spice lanka on the way and stocked up on some essentials.