• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy B'day Dimantha

sharkster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many More Happy Returns Machan... :)

what the **** guys, i got up at 6 am to change BDAY on Autolanka so that no one knows.

At least i was scared to see how many bogus names i had and they might pop up on the bday day,

HA HA HA HA HA HA :violent-smiley-099:

I am 28 but still young at heart. Ok out of office and will return only in the evening so NO VELOCITY BASHING ALLOWED.

thanks again guys and Oh Gals. Nads thanks for your call. Sorry for lying.

what the **** guys, i got up at 6 am to change BDAY on Autolanka so that no one knows.

At least i was scared to see how many bogus names i had and they might pop up on the bday day,

HA HA HA HA HA HA :violent-smiley-099:

I am 28 but still young at heart. Ok out of office and will return only in the evening so NO VELOCITY BASHING ALLOWED.

AHH DIMANTHA MAHATTHEYA !! KOHOMA DA?

JAELA 3-WHEELER GANSIYEN OBA TA SUBBA PATHUM !!!

Wellawaka appi set wemu podi joliyak daanna ! :)

-JAELA SAMAN ALIAS HORA SAMAN

HA HA HA HA HA HA :)

wtf ? today is your B'day and your just gona let it go like that ? no way man... we'll see you at pilawoo's tonight... oh and by the way... Many Happy Returns bro... may all your wildest dreams ;) come true........

HA HA HA HA HA HA :)

hey dims tomorrow r u comming to pila ? n we want to see that evo.. k

Happy Birthday DIMS!!!!

wish u more more more and more unique BODY KIT ideas..

and to have a pleasend decent, inncocent girly - 'cos alreday ur older now it self, and getting more, more older.. with time, with more body kits, cars and racing biks!!! :)

Happy Birthday DIMS!!!!

wish u more more more and more unique BODY KIT ideas..

and to have a pleasend decent, inncocent girly - 'cos alreday ur older now it self, and getting more, more older.. with time, with more body kits, cars and racing biks!!! :blush:

I'm very temted to coment on the girly part.. but I'll take a rain cheque on that...

and dont count it man.. he has enough girly's already.. I think he has a problem in just choosing which one

I'm very temted to coment on the girly part.. but I'll take a rain cheque on that...

and dont count it man.. he has enough girly's already.. I think he has a problem in just choosing which one

Why not Dimantha start a poll here at Auto lanka to choose which girly to marry???

We will look at the pics of these birds and vote for the best one :blush:;):alc: .

Just an idea Dims :D:D