• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Slaf In Action - Victory Day 2009

Ripper

Great shots Ripper. You should consider submitting some of them to http://www.airliners.net/

Thanks Mani!

I'm in the process of slightly tweaking the skies to make it a bit more interesting. Those pics are as shot with zero photoshop...

maybe after some editing i will do that :)

Some SLAF folks have also wanted the pics... K8 instructor pilots to be exact :) :) :)

Ripper...would you be able to mail me the pics if you dont mind? :rolleyes: please ??

just sent you a PM

all add upto about 16megs at present mate. will try to mail to towards the evening half cos i don't want to be spotted by our IT dudes for sending out large attachments...

they are a little sensitive to that :lol:

all add upto about 16megs at present mate. will try to mail to towards the evening half cos i don't want to be spotted by our IT dudes for sending out large attachments...

they are a little sensitive to that :lol:

Thanks bro :)

Email me if possible mate!

I informed all my friends who took part and all are very delighted and thanking you!

MINIACE

Let me spend some time on them to slightly tweak the skies so it'll look a tad bit more interesting and mail you mate!

and i'm truly flattered to hear that you mates are happy with me pics :) :) :)

worth the hassle of getting though the coppers etc :)

• 3 weeks later...
awesome pics bro! It's awesome that you're really putting that camera to work!

thanks mate... all thanks to you :) :) :)

MiniAce

A fighter pilot from 12th sqdn contacted me through flickr asking whether i can send them the 27 pics...

hoping to mail it to them after some minor retouching :)

this pic was snapped by an ameteur...it's a usaf f22 doing it's sonic boom thingy

- gizmodo

boomboom.jpg

that's a great pic...

but i would be a lil vary taking pics if the jets were reaching mach 1.... dont want the glass work in me lenses to go bust :lol: