• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Box Vs Nissan B11 !!!

outlander

Lancer BOX Vs Nissan B11  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which car is the best for day to day use, Lancer BOX Vs Nissan B11? (12-)

• Lancer Box best in comfort
    • Nissan B11 best in comfort
    • Lancer Box best in fuel efficency
    • Nissan B11 best in fuel efficency
    • Lancer Box lower market price (12-)
    • Nissan B11 lower market price (12-)
    • Lancer Box spares easy to find
    • Nissan B11 spares easy to find
    • Lancer Box is recomended
    • Nissan B11 is recomended

Question

Hello Guys!

Lancer BOX Vs Nissan B11 !!! :angry-smiley-048:

Both are Low budget and affordable vehicle modles in local market...

Want to know followings if anybody have owned or familier with above models...

1: Fuel consumption.

2: Spare parts availability (engin & body)

3: Whats the avarage market price (12Sri).

4: Which one is the best to buy.

What you think !!! please submit your comments and valuble advice...

Thank you !

Yeah bro everything dosent but when it comes to vehicle, fuel efficiancy matters...

Specially for a middle and lower class ppl like me... :alc:

machan buying a fuel efficiant car is good an all....but remember the fuel economy mostly depends on HOW you drive it or WHERE you drive it.

Edited by HelRazor

LOL...well said!

i'd go with the lancer too...solely because i think it has character whereas the the sunny is just a lump of metal

Oi! As a former B11 California owner, I'm offended. I absolutely loved it. Would always bring me home. And then break down before I could get it in the garage, but the important thing was, I was home! Only time it broke on the road it was within pushing distance of mad max's so got that was kinda ok too :) Diesel too. And I tell you, it had some features unbelievable in a car of that generation. Including this warning bell that went off when you went over 100 :D

Oi! As a former B11 California owner, I'm offended. I absolutely loved it. Would always bring me home. And then break down before I could get it in the garage, but the important thing was, I was home! Only time it broke on the road it was within pushing distance of mad max's so got that was kinda ok too :) Diesel too. And I tell you, it had some features unbelievable in a car of that generation. Including this warning bell that went off when you went over 100 :D

whoopsie!...sowwyyy!!! :)

i was just thinking that i might offend some b11 owners or ex owners cos of it's popularity and un-rarity.....just never thought you would be one of 'em....LOL :lol:

Hello Guys!

Thank you !

Definitely go with the Lancer box.. It is an excellent reliable car..

one cant really say the Lancer Box is better than the B11 as both are good cars of course if you compare the 12 sri Box model vs the 12 Sri B11 then the box comes on top but if you go in for a B11 long buffer model (14-15 sri ) then its better than the Lancer Box, i think the price of a good Lancer Box and a good B11 (long buffer ) are almost the same,both have good resale value,it all comes down to ones own individual perceptions

Hello Guys!

Thank you !

Personally I would go for Lancer Box. However there are certain facts to keep in mind,

Box is bit outdated compared to B11, Counterpart of Lancer box is Sunny B310 in my thinking. Actual counterpart of B11 would be Lancer C11/12 (and again with better options).

Box is rear wheel drive where as B11 is front wheel drive so less fuel consumption in B11 with comparatively high maintenance with CV boots, CV joints

Although it's front wheel drive, most B11 doesn't have power steering where as in Lancer box being a rear wheel drive it's not a must to have power steering (in fact most came without power steering) coz you don't have to worry about the torque steer.

Tendency of corroding the body and underneath is high with B11, therefore very hard (compared to box) to find a car which is in good (correct) shape (most has the shape of what "tinker" remembered as B11 <_< ).

If you can get hold of a Red beading Box which has 5 fwd and RPM meter you're better off. Further more lancer box is very notorious for steering related issues.

Personally I would go for Lancer Box. However there are certain facts to keep in mind,

Box is bit outdated compared to B11, Counterpart of Lancer box is Sunny B310 in my thinking. Actual counterpart of B11 would be Lancer C11/12 (and again with better options).

Box is rear wheel drive where as B11 is front wheel drive so less fuel consumption in B11 with comparatively high maintenance with CV boots, CV joints

Although it's front wheel drive, most B11 doesn't have power steering where as in Lancer box being a rear wheel drive it's not a must to have power steering (in fact most came without power steering) coz you don't have to worry about the torque steer.

Tendency of corroding the body and underneath is high with B11, therefore very hard (compared to box) to find a car which is in good (correct) shape (most has the shape of what "tinker" remembered as B11 <_< ).

If you can get hold of a Red beading Box which has 5 fwd and RPM meter you're better off. Further more lancer box is very notorious for steering related issues.

Thanks Guys, for your valuble advices !

Can you please explain further about this red beading box with RPM meter???

Any of you guys got an idea bout the market prices?

As per my known, both lancer BOX and B11 (12 sri) is going on same market price around 2.5k to 3k , Depends on the condition.

Cheersss.... :jumping-smiley-013:

Can you please explain further about this red beading box with RPM meter???

that's the box model has highest market price in SL market, it's better equipped than ordinary models, has 5 FWD gearbox, RPM meter and side body molding with a red color line. These are the differences known to me and after all it's worth to go for a 5FWD over 4FWD

that's the box model has highest market price in SL market, it's better equipped than ordinary models, has 5 FWD gearbox, RPM meter and side body molding with a red color line. These are the differences known to me and after all it's worth to go for a 5FWD over 4FWD

Thanks Bro,

Got an any idea bout price range ?

My budget is around 2.5k to 3k ... :ninja:

Is the date on the forum wrong or why has this thread got bumped up today ?

i think i someone has voted in the poll that's why it comes in top.

Guys whats up with all these posts with three exclamation marks? When I saw this thread I got excited thinking someone was battling the two cars or some kind of demolition derby. Then I saw another one called "Eco Test Standards !!!" I thought they had been removed or they changed the criteria to include a dance off between the agencies to woo customers or maybe they were going to pay us for the emissions test. Please stop putting !!!! for boring ol' threads !!!!!! :violent-smiley-099:

Guys can you tell me the different versions of the Lancer Box like 1200cc 1400cc and anything else also the engine type if its Orion or Saturn

How abt the turbo lance box do we have any here in SL?

These days what would be the market price for a good lance box (again please tell me price for different specs and also if its 4fwd or 5fw,with or wi/o RPM meter)