• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Asus Center

i went ot the opening of the asus center in bamba today. pretty neat place. they have 955 (3.4Ghz) machines on display there....

also on display there are asus's other stuff like motherboards, grahphics cards etc

if you get a chance drop by... you can play a quick game of NFS there...

i went ot the opening of the asus center in bamba today. pretty neat place. they have 955 (3.4Ghz) machines on display there....

also on display there are asus's other stuff like motherboards, grahphics cards etc

Where about Bamba is dis???

955 (3.4Ghz) hmm.. interesting machan do u know the price ( only the processor ) n yes it duel core but there is anoter cpu called Core Duo

Intel Core Duo T2600 Processor 2.16GHz, 667MHz FSB, Socket 478, 2MB Cache, 65nm 650US$

Intel Pentium® 4 670 Processor Prescott 3.8GHz, 800MHz FSB, Socket 775, 2MB Cache 612US$

Intel® Pentium® D Processor 950 3.40GHz, 800MHz FSB, Socket 775, 2x2MB Cache, Dual Core 655US$

Specs

Intel Pentium D Processor 950

Clock Speed: 3.4 GHz

Front Side Bus: 800 MHz

L2 Cache: 2x2MB

Dual-Core

Intel EM64T supporting 64-bit computing

Intel Virtualization Technology

Pulse width modulation (PWM) for fan speed control

LGA775 package

Requires Intel 945/955X Express chipset PCG05A

Intel Pentium- Extreme Edition

Intel® Pentium® Processor 955 3.46GHz Extreme Edition, 1066MHz FSB, Socket 775, 2x2MB Cache, Dual Core 1020US$

yes these are dual core HT (extreme editions) 2x2MB cache .. i don't know the price....

this is right between chariot and the proton/volvo showroom...

machan they only manufacture extreme editions (Socket 775) but i dnt know maybe............... :huh:

955 (3.4Ghz) hmm.. interesting machan do u know the price ( only the processor ) n yes it duel core but there is anoter cpu called Core Duo

the price of the processor only is around 950USD...

the core duo processor is the dual core processor for notebooks... these are getting put into desktop machines and machines called MoDT (mobile on Desktop)

MoDT will be launched very soon by a few dealers...

machan they only manufacture extreme editions (Socket 775) but i dnt know maybe............... :huh:

yes the extreme edition is only manufactured in LGA package (775) not in 478

the price of the processor only is around 950USD...

the core duo processor is the dual core processor for notebooks... these are getting put into desktop machines and machines called MoDT (mobile on Desktop)

MoDT will be launched very soon by a few dealers...

yes the extreme edition is only manufactured in LGA package (775) not in 478

thax for the info i thought core duo is for normal pc's ,,

should be a drop in the bucket foryou mit folks :)

That's more than two weeks pay if I was On-Site. Or around 3 months when I'm here! Damn, man, thats more than the PCs Shak and I bought cost! And thats Pentium D 2.8!

Edited by Pericles

That's more than two weeks pay if I was On-Site. Or around 3 months when I'm here! Damn, man, thats more than the PCs Shak and I bought cost! And thats Pentium D 2.8!

no way MIT is payin u guys 30k's man...i'd b broke running a VZ-R wit dat money...

oh btw u cant use that processor on our motherboards...the mobo for it costs more than thrice ours i think

no way MIT is payin u guys 30k's man...i'd b broke running a VZ-R wit dat money...

oh btw u cant use that processor on our motherboards...the mobo for it costs more than thrice ours i think

here is something more crazy. i just found out that one of the marketing buggers at epsi just purchased one for his home... :action-smiley-060:

Whaddya think I am these days? :action-smiley-060: I'm not gonna name figures, but ur in the ball park for take-home.

Anyway, I have an advantage over u. I don't spend on the Marlboros ;)

Good products.

But i will die if i had faulty product by them(EPSI-local seller) and if had to get to their RMA dept. again.

pretty awful (not the environment ;) ) for a company of that scale.

well the vga i bought from them(EPSI) is faulty when it comes to viewing pictures but when i took it to them they covered it up and showed that its not a fault and the attitude was not at all pleasing...(told me that if i needed a really gud {used the words 'ela kiri'} vga i gotto pay like 14K+++)

but its really the vga's fault cos a friend of mine got the same vga card from another place and he tld that the problem i hav is not in his. But well I had to bring the faulty vga back home :)

Also their 3yr warranty is of no use cos they say the product is no more available.

:violent-smiley-099::angry: