• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

More Pics!!

alfaQ

a lil treat for u guys.......

reminds me of the good ol days..... this is for ma thambi's? :)

p20800197to.th.jpg

p20800329gc.th.jpg

now andrews car....

p20800252kp.th.jpg

p20800710ug.th.jpg

the skyline...

p20800353co.th.jpg

my 'ex', straight out of the garage....

p20800638bn.th.jpg

sigh........

p21400768qs.th.jpg

my 'ex' again..... with a new set of suspensions this time :violent-smiley-099: damn i miss it!

p20800406dh.th.jpg

THE 'FLAME THROWER'!!!! (or whtever that thing was called)

p20800559yy.th.jpg

p20800760xy.th.jpg

the result of that 'thing'

got a few more pics, some old races at pannala and katu. will post them sometime.

Hehehe Thats my baby now....when did u take those pics dude?

this was about 3 yrs back i think, dont remember seeing u around then.... :D

nice kit on ur civic alfaq...slick

thanks! it was just the way i wanted it, just perfect!

i can count with my fingers of the few decent kits on civics and ALFAQs civic was one.

others look like BattleStar or may be donkey crossed with a DOG.

:D:blink:

i c rear discs...was it a ViRS...y did u sell it?

yes it was a ViRS! why i sold it? coz i got fed up of that SOHC engine! :blink: i hope the others dont bash me up for this. hehe.

in the process of deciding which car to go for now. never expected the bloody car prices to shoot up like it did! hopefully very soon.... :D

yes it was a ViRS! why i sold it? coz i got fed up of that SOHC engine! :D i hope the others dont bash me up for this. hehe.

in the process of deciding which car to go for now. never expected the bloody car prices to shoot up like it did! hopefully very soon.... :D

ever considered a V6?i know of one that is a DOHC :blink:

haha yea im jus playin man...tryin fuzzo guerilla marketin to sell my car

hehe! dont know wht to buy really. wouldnt want anything too old.

a couple of STi 7's for sale, Mr. N Perera and the other riyaz farooks ex car. askin price abt 4 mil? buyers have no choice coz it costs a lot more to import it.

a civic type r will be an awesome car to buy, fuel efficient, very cheap to maintain and brilliant performance! then again too expensive to import. sadly there are not many ek9 type r's around here except for nigels and i think dinesh senanayake.

any other performance cars??? cant even think abt it!

think i need to do things Chang style!!

cool pics... what was this taken at? the autovision show?

alfaQ - is your ex car white now?

just a personal opinion here.. the r33 looked good the way it was. wish the owner hadn't done the front up.

no i dont think it was the autovision show. this was way before from wht i remember.

its been a while since i saw my old civic on the road, but from wht i know its still black with a very common set of alloy wheels.

and yes fuzzo i too agree that the r33 looked much better as it was. guess everyone has different tastes :blink:

There's some Ek Hatches we haven't seen that much ALFAQ they cost around 15-16 laks. U should get one and get a full type-R conversion down and trust me man u won't regret it. They basically have all the parts of the EK9 to make a hatch a Type-R. Y pay bucket loads of cash as taxes when u can use that money to do future mods :blink: My whole project cost me 1.7Mil and i'm fully satisfied cos wat can u buy for 1.7Mil.

There's some Ek Hatches we haven't seen that much ALFAQ they cost around 15-16 laks. U should get one and get a full type-R conversion down and trust me man u won't regret it. They basically have all the parts of the EK9 to make a hatch a Type-R. Y pay bucket loads of cash as taxes when u can use that money to do future mods :blink: My whole project cost me 1.7Mil and i'm fully satisfied cos wat can u buy for 1.7Mil.

yea bro, been thinking about it and realised thats the way to go. it'll save me a lotta money and will give me the power i i need. must start doing a a lil bit of shopping now... :D

u can buy f**k all for 1.7mill so its sumthng im considerin too...gettin sumthng bog standard n sprucing it up...its jus that first step thats difficult

yea bro, been thinking about it and realised thats the way to go. it'll save me a lotta money and will give me the power i i need. must start doing a a lil bit of shopping now... :blink:

I thought you wanted a bike. Don't you want one anymore?

There's some Ek Hatches we haven't seen that much ALFAQ they cost around 15-16 laks. U should get one and get a full type-R conversion down and trust me man u won't regret it. They basically have all the parts of the EK9 to make a hatch a Type-R. Y pay bucket loads of cash as taxes when u can use that money to do future mods :) My whole project cost me 1.7Mil and i'm fully satisfied cos wat can u buy for 1.7Mil.

errr.... mine :) I think the Sedan in the classifieds is 1.7 too.

yea bro, been thinking about it and realised thats the way to go. it'll save me a lotta money and will give me the power i i need. must start doing a a lil bit of shopping now... :)

The SiR is for sale.. ever considered that?

a civic type r will be an awesome car to buy, fuel efficient, very cheap to maintain and brilliant performance! then again too expensive to import. sadly there are not many ek9 type r's around here except for nigels and

think i need to do things Chang style!!

well if i remember right, mr. n perera might consider selling his type R.. the other type r hatch can be purchased as well..

but like the other said, best thing is to build your own car machan... then you arein control of what goes inside it...

so its sumthng im considerin too...gettin sumthng bog standard n sprucing it up...its jus that first step thats difficult

oh you are are ayou.. hehhe just let me know in advance soi can get the projectors for it :)