• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Bj5 Hatchback

shadwell

hi ,

need your expert advise on the mazda hatchback 96/97model (bj5w i think) ;

* market price (for auto 1500cc, sunroof, dual airbag,sunroof version)

* fuel consumption

* availability of spares

* performance of car

much appreciated !

hi ,

need your expert advise on the mazda hatchback 96/97model (bj5w i think) ;

* market price (for auto 1500cc, sunroof, dual airbag,sunroof version)

* fuel consumption

* availability of spares

* performance of car

much appreciated !

Hi....Super Car machang....infact lookin for one meself. Have a 323 saloon now an lookin to get a hatch.

However you've said 96 / 97? The BJ5W came in after 99 I think......

Price would be approx 1.6 upwards for a J series? not sure of this tho.

Fuel about 8 - 10 in the city

Spares freely available, but the tail light for the hatch may be abit hard to find depending on model etc

Good performance, handling, stability.......

MFOC dudes over to you........ : )

Hi....Super Car machang....infact lookin for one meself. Have a 323 saloon now an lookin to get a hatch.

However you've said 96 / 97? The BJ5W came in after 99 I think......

Price would be approx 1.6 upwards for a J series? not sure of this tho.

Fuel about 8 - 10 in the city

Spares freely available, but the tail light for the hatch may be abit hard to find depending on model etc

Good performance, handling, stability.......

MFOC dudes over to you........ : )

Well Shai….. U’ve got it spot on – nothing left for me to add… :D

I agree with the BJ5W coming after 99 – the pre 99 hatches are not that frequent here in SL.

As SHAI & I both have hatches – I too was looking for a hatch but due to family member upgrade I’m unable to go for a car upgrade – :lol:

The car is simply amazing to drive, price is about right but depending on the condition it will change a good one would go beyond the 1.6Mil range.

Auto will give you the figures said , the pick up will be great on a auto as opposed to most other autos

Go For it – Would advise a full check up

thanks a lot. will test drive & return with the verdict!

Doing a test drive is good but get a professional to check the entire car out –there are several areas that won’t be eminent when doing a test drives such as electronics- recommend Lalith @ Papiliyana junc – easy to find – tell that Mazda/Ford club member sent u

Good luck & looking forward to hearing from U with the purchase :D

Well Shai….. U’ve got it spot on – nothing left for me to add… :D

I agree with the BJ5W coming after 99 – the pre 99 hatches are not that frequent here in SL.

As SHAI & I both have hatches – I too was looking for a hatch but due to family member upgrade I’m unable to go for a car upgrade – :lol:

The car is simply amazing to drive, price is about right but depending on the condition it will change a good one would go beyond the 1.6Mil range.

Auto will give you the figures said , the pick up will be great on a auto as opposed to most other autos

Go For it – Would advise a full check up

Hey machan when was the new arrival....congrats man...n all da best. On the subject however, recently checked out a KA series 2001 hatch....a bit beat up tho,

so wasn't keen. shame....oh well the hunt goes on : )

hi....the verdict is you need to take a mint with you to see a 'mint' condition car!! ok so i'm quite impressed with the interior (specially rear) space of the car...lots of room for the kids vis a vis FB 15. anyone knows a 1.6 litre auto for sale around 1.3 -1.4 M ? thanks again.

People say that the vehicle market is down but still hard to get great deals – so a Mint might be needed :lol:

A 2000 YOM hatch can be bought for that range but anything after that is going to be hard to find- A sedan is no issue.

Shall keep u posted if some thing come up though – Good luck on the hunt :grinning-smiley-003:

Thanks Shai, - next month :action-smiley-015:

Have to put the plan on hold for a while but on the lookout so shall let u know if I come across a good one .

Cheers

Good scene bro......Well one thing I can tell you is, our cars have more than enough space for two kids worth of stuff. Trust me I know :rolleyes:

nyways all the best machang......

If things improve (economy), I might upgrade my hatch... IF so, will put an advert in AL. :)

It's a 2001, Familia Hatch,

Machang Bugatti, lemme know if your selling......if it is in the near future anyway.

Prob is selling my car....he he. Not got a buyer yet.

Shadwell, shame's youre after an auto :(

Good scene bro......Well one thing I can tell you is, our cars have more than enough space for two kids worth of stuff. Trust me I know :rolleyes:

nyways all the best machang......

Machang Bugatti, lemme know if your selling......if it is in the near future anyway.

Prob is selling my car....he he. Not got a buyer yet.

Shadwell, shame's youre after an auto :(

Ya the cars has loads of space :D good thing

Ahh I've been eyeing Bugatt's one as well - :D

same situ with me - need to get rid of my current ride -

Ya the cars has loads of space :D good thing

Ahh I've been eyeing Bugatt's one as well - :D

same situ with me - need to get rid of my current ride -

Machang sadly people don't seem to appreciate the Maz for what it is.....oh well I'll just keep tryin ne?