• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cnn Poll Vote "no" Now- <<< Urgent>>

DarkangeL

Please forward to your friends. Please act fast...

Dear All,

The CNN web site and the TV are now conducting a vote on , "Should the International Community intervene in Sri Lanka”? Pl click the link below and say NO.

Also Please forward this mail to all your friends asking them to do the same.

http://internationaldesk.blogs.cnn.com/category/i-desk-poll/

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Honestly I don't think it's right for any of us to be telling others how they should vote on this topic. I'm going to take it a step further by saying that I don't see much wrong with voting "Yes" on this pole.

It is a very vague question..and honestly there are quite a few issues going on with the conflict that I wouldn't mind some international intervention on. Do I want them to force the SL government to stop the war against the LTTE? - NO.

But at the same time I also wouldn't mind freedom of the press so we could all have more sources to get our news from instead of hearing all this propaganda from one side or the other. I would also like for the true situations at these camps to be visible for all and any allegations to be settled in an open manner. If it takes international intervention to do this, so be it. If the government has nothing to hide, stopping all this secrecy will go a long way in defeating all the propaganda being spread by the LTTE and its supporters.

Oops its Yes 81% and No 19% now

MINIACE

CyberTigers must have carried out a daring operation over proxies! :)

after all with the beating they are getting down on the ground they do need something to do and more importantly to show! :)

CyberTigers must have carried out a daring operation over proxies! :)

after all with the beating they are getting down on the ground they do need something to do and more importantly to show! :)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnnnnnnn........ :angry-smiley-024:

A software professional friend once told me how he and a friend messed with an online voting scheme on cricketers which ended up with Murali getting a large number of votes!

Um. Proxies perhaps?

Messing online voting isn't so hard. Moot's pals did that to help him reach no 1 in Time's top 100.

Also, contrary to popular belief, the international community does not decide to intervene in conflicts, based on CNN polls.

Edited by Saturn

it's still 77% yes...yep gotta admire their organization skills...then again their need is more desperate than ours...still protesting with the ltte flag i see...very hard to sympathise with that

Edited by HelRazor