• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Happening With The Fighting In The Ne?

Mani

yep,they still haven't published this on TN...while earlier they rushed to publish pathmanathans other useless crap immediatly..bloody hypocrites!

They have. It's just in a corner and not in the headlines. That's why you've missed it.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 3

all i wanna do is...BANG BANG BANG...straight to my head! :lol:

wow and looks like bill maher sure did his research before the interview...NOT! :angry: well atleast he mentioned the LTTE and that they are terrorists...

Edited by HelRazor

all i wanna do is...BANG BANG BANG...straight to my head! :lol:

wow and looks like bill maher sure did his research before the interview...NOT! :angry: well atleast he mentioned the LTTE and that they are terrorists...

but look at it this way... she said that not a single sinhalese person has been convicted of any crime in the last 60 years. Even the dumbest of ignorant dumbasses could smell her bullsh#t from miles away..

Edited by Dilesh

Post war Sri Lanka

Increased media freedom and reduction in number of Rajapaksha's in power................ yea right...........

Sri Lankan media rights activist beaten

http://lbo.lk/fullstory.php?nid=1937218454

funny thing is this man played a major role to bring MR to power back in 2005. how times have changed LOL

the government had decided to nominate Sashendra Rajapaksa, the Basnayake Nilame of Kataragama Devale as the Uva chief ministerial candidate. He is reported to have have put up posters in the province announcing his candidature to the top post.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/DM_BLOG/Sections...spx?ARTID=50571

people who don't know who Sashendra Rajapaksa, he is the son of Chamal Rajapaksa elder brother of our beloved his excellency

• 2 weeks later...
Post War Sri Lanka

increase ties with democratically acceptable countries

President off to Myanmar

http://www.dailymirror.lk/DM_BLOG/Sections...spx?ARTID=51803

Dude..what you dont know is the role played by the Myanmar govt in recent anti-LTTE campaign.

Many situations were given publicity.where were you?

Sleep tight..Myanmar did their job well for your sleep.

Another sad situ!

MINIACE