• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Happening With The Fighting In The Ne?

Mani

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will get you a good photo opportunity very soon.

Hmm the only occasion,pilots were officially allowed into fly VCP10 restricted airspace.They performed few aerobatics for HE & parliamentarians.

MINIACE

WOW WOW...can you really do that :)

that would be so cool ! :) :)

about the jets...the 27 we saw came in completely silent...

we first thought it was a big ass bird... then it started to bank towards it's left showing the belly and we heard the roar of the engine...

bloody beautiful sight... but as usual didn't have me camera in had :(

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDkIj8dyqI]

the ambulance story seems to be cooked up... his body doesn't show any burn marks or shows any signs of being in a vehicle that got hit by a rpg7...

my guess is that he was taken on in a more up close and personal style...man to terrorist!

Edited by Ripper

finally watched it on Derana :) it seems somebody purposely aimed at his head to take that nasty brain out of him

And I got the opportunity to see the birds flying low :)

Wish government organizes an exhibition now :)

with all the terror weapons and Our weapons including the birds :)

Edited by zeem35

guys the sydney incident is causing a huge row among the student community down there. and now that footage of vp's body has been released you can't really tell what will happen in the next few days.

so all sri lankans living abroad should be a little more vigilant and should only step out in groups. and keep the emergancy numbers on top of your contacts list.

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

According to Selvarasa Pathmanathan, the head of LTTE's international relations, Prabhakaran is alive and well. Checkout the pro-LTTE website. Now which party is liying?

Lol Mate dont you see. GOSL has played correct here by publishing picture and Video so late.. they know exactly what K pathmanathan, Tamilnet and International media gonna published that Velupulle is Alive & kicking.. So i think GOSl let them published whatever they want (That VP is Alive) put the real picture later on.. Now those International media and KP can put their foot in their mouth.. that's why they asking DNA tests and all that Cr*p.. LMAO..

Edited by Ruslan

guys the sydney incident is causing a huge row among the student community down there. and now that footage of vp's body has been released you can't really tell what will happen in the next few days.

so all sri lankans living abroad should be a little more vigilant and should only step out in groups. and keep the emergancy numbers on top of your contacts list.

i think we need to advise our Students not to harm any Tamils even if they attack. (I know it's hard, but we need to use our brains) we should play this nicely.. think our fellows do that..

Hmm how and the way fat-pig died = Wow!! :rolleyes: (had a good one I heard :alc: )

MINIACE

i for one believe gosl is not giving the full picture for somewhat obvious reasons...

my guess is that the fat pig was "caught" much earlier...possibly with his son CA...

may be that's why mr.president made a grand entrance celebrating "victory" when there was no such thing in mass media...

FatPigs fatigues were too clean when the surrounding area was muddy, he was clean shaven and had his ID on his front pocket.... all seems a little too "clinical" like a setup :)

Suppose the truth about his final hours will come out as time goes by.... Like it was the case with Che and Wijeweera...

i for one believe gosl is not giving the full picture for somewhat obvious reasons...

my guess is that the fat pig was "caught" much earlier...possibly with his son CA...

may be that's why mr.president made a grand entrance celebrating "victory" when there was no such thing in mass media...

FatPigs fatigues were too clean when the surrounding area was muddy, he was clean shaven and had his ID on his front pocket.... all seems a little too "clinical" like a setup :)

Suppose the truth about his final hours will come out as time goes by.... Like it was the case with Che and Wijeweera...

i also think the same, when karuna went to see his X leader praba was nude and coverd with mud, but SLRC video showed very clean praba with his Dog Tag, ID etc, all clean

i also think the same, when karuna went to see his X leader praba was nude and coverd with mud, but SLRC video showed very clean praba with his Dog Tag, ID etc, all clean

warm! very warm guys! and ripper thats burning hot :lol:

lets just stay quiet though. cos the international community probably has as much doubts as we do. but the fat pig deserved to be finished off on our soil. so we should stay quiet about this. ;)

lets just stay quiet though. cos the international community probably has as much doubts as we do. but the fat pig deserved to be finished off on our soil. so we should stay quiet about this. ;)

yep.... first phase done! reconciliation and rebuilding will be the next biggest challenge... I for one want to be optimistic for a change :)

oki boss :ninja:

come on boys do you really think what we discuss here has any impact internationally?

anyway i too am with ripper. but i don't understand why he would let himself be captured alive? my guess is he was shot by SLA without knowing he's praba and was later recognized and cleaned up for the public display

"Sri Lanka is just one big violation of the Geneva Conventions."

interesting quote too. we may have won the war but at what cost?????????? only time will tell i guess

i too saw another newspaper article on this subject narrated by palitha Kohona and was wondering why on earth this man is going public with such specific detail and a precise conclusion. now only i realized its because this mater is already in the international domain

yet another interesting quote

"Standard & Poor's believes the military defeat of the separatist LTTE will not alleviate near-term pressure on external liquidity, nor is it likely to reverse the country's unfavorable fiscal trajectory,"

Sri Lanka rating outlook cut to negative by S&P

http://lbo.lk/fullstory.php?nid=1033519575

must be a part of the international conspiracy.....