• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Happening With The Fighting In The Ne?

Mani

man this is so unreal.... world's numero uno terror organization wiped off the face of the planet by an army of a third world countries...

watch and weep all those morons who said that our forces were no upto the challenge!!!!

Jolly good show from the SLDF! I guess Sri Lanka just showed the entire world a thing or two!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just received news from very very substantial sources that within the last 45 mins a top level rebel leader was indeed killed trying to escape... :D apparently a helicopter was a means of get away but did not succeed... i will confirm everything within the nxt few hours as to the identity of the person... :P

Helicopter? They had helicopters as as well?

I got this few hours back. :P:alc:

"BREAKING NEWS - After doing a DNA test for Charles Anthoney it is found that Prabhakaran is not his father but Soosai is. hearing the news prabhakaran has decided to suicide along with Soosai. - Heta Derana"

Guess we found the real reason. :angry-smiley-048:

Man this is the best news in a very long time. It's just so hard to still believe this has finally materialised. well done to Mahinda and the SLDF. He IS THE MAN isn't he? He has managed to accomplish something that a lot of leaders have failed to. kudos!!

According to Selvarasa Pathmanathan, the head of LTTE's international relations, Prabhakaran is alive and well. Checkout the pro-LTTE website. Now which party is liying?

sorry mate! thats just BS. there's enough proof already that this body belongs to non other than prabhakaran. i hope someone with some authority would further comment on this.

No confirmation yet so no one knows. That said, it in in LTTE's interest to keep the death of the 'dear leader' a secret for as long as they can. It's counterproductive to acknowledge his death.

The death of V.P. is but one man. The LTTE is comprised of a lot of people who can be at their most dangerous state for the next few months. I hope the government won't let this be a false security and become complacent. I think we need to be at our highest alert level right now.

According to Selvarasa Pathmanathan, the head of LTTE's international relations, Prabhakaran is alive and well. Checkout the pro-LTTE website. Now which party is liying?

they doin Top 40 Leaders DNA test to confirm it, yesterday MR got a call from india to prove praba and pottus death scientifically, then they can dismiss the court case of Rajiv, also tamilnet lies big time, they said there are 25000 peple traped in 200x100 area :lol:

just received news from very very substantial sources that within the last 45 mins a top level rebel leader was indeed killed trying to escape... :D apparently a helicopter was a means of get away but did not succeed... i will confirm everything within the nxt few hours as to the identity of the person... :P

He he good BS story mate :lol:

MINIACE

Pictures will be shown soon after HEs speech.

MINIACE

I was just thinking as to why all these people living over seas were creating problems, like blocking roads and stoning buildings,then it hit me. After the war is over they might have to give up their life style and be ask to leave seeing that there is no war no more.

Ace

saw a kfir and a 27 going ultra low in colombo...

they were long gone when i managed to run to the car...get the camera and aim it the sky :( :(

seems like finally our boys got some time off for a fun fly by :) :)

Ace

saw a kfir and a 27 going ultra low in colombo...

they were long gone when i managed to run to the car...get the camera and aim it the sky :( :(

seems like finally our boys got some time off for a fun fly by :) :)

Will get you a good photo opportunity very soon.

Hmm the only occasion,pilots were officially allowed into fly VCP10 restricted airspace.They performed few aerobatics for HE & parliamentarians.

MINIACE