• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Happening With The Fighting In The Ne?

Mani

Noop <_<

brilliant!...this certainly is a refreshing and most welcome change in your attitude,compared to your recent posts(look below)...i have new respect for you... :):):)

thats the way it should be, The president should be Sinhala Buddhist person

SWRD's Sinhala only policy is right, its the main language,

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brilliant!...this certainly is a refreshing and most welcome change in your attitude,compared to your recent posts(look below)...i have new respect for you... :):):)

lol machan, i was just joking with u, i expected bit more aggresive reply from u, been bit bored lol, well at the election what matter is the education level and the qualty of the person, lets say Ranl Vs late Mr Kadiragamar, u think who will win ? for sure Mr Kadiragamar will win :) btw my family always vote for Mr Fowze

lol machan, i was just joking with u, i expected bit more aggresive reply from u, been bit bored lol, well at the election what matter is the education level and the qualty of the person, lets say Ranl Vs late Mr Kadiragamar, u think who will win ? for sure Mr Kadiragamar will win :) btw my family always vote for Mr Fowze

lol...it's all good machan :) ..i too am overjoyed at the fact the terrorist are atleast militarily beaten...must celebrate! :)

if your bored...try calling devinda and ask him how much the civic is :lol:

lol...it's all good machan :) ..i too am overjoyed at the fact the terrorist are atleast militarily beaten...must celebrate! :)

im wating to burn some fire crackers but seems i have to wait till tuesday :( at the moment watching some zoozoos adverts :lol:

im wating to burn some fire crackers but seems i have to wait till tuesday :( at the moment watching some zoozoos adverts :lol:

machan...why tuesday?

LOL...those ads are damn funny.....a brilliant idea by vodafone...my fav is this one

machan...why tuesday?

(AP) President Mahinda Rajapaksa scheduled a nationally televised news conference for Tuesday morning at Parliament, where he was expected to tell the nation the war was over.

& for the record your not the only one who tried that <_<

:P

:lol:

Those who are ready to celebrate..go shopping tomorrow! Hit the supermarket and buy the favourite spirit.(no further comments)

But there is a small problem too.Conflict is over when the entire hierarchy is captured or killed not only the most wanted. (hint #2)

MINIACE

BRAVO SLDF!!!!

man my 6 foot flag and the fishing rod a hooked up to the car to carry today to work was well worth it :) :) :)

man this is so unreal.... world's numero uno terror organization wiped off the face of the planet by an army of a third world countries...

watch and weep all those morons who said that our forces were no upto the challenge!!!!

BRAVO!!!

MiniAce

time to hook up and get sloshed mate! :)

just received news from very very substantial sources that within the last 45 mins a top level rebel leader was indeed killed trying to escape... :D apparently a helicopter was a means of get away but did not succeed... i will confirm everything within the nxt few hours as to the identity of the person... :P

LTTE leader Velupillai Prabakaran was shot dead while trying to flee the troops - AFP reports

yep! *ahem* we should always trust our news sources *wink* *wink* :D

anyways, my heartiest congratulations to the men and women of a free nation!

well done sldf! this was a long time coming

yep! *ahem* we should always trust our news sources *wink* *wink* :D

anyways, my heartiest congratulations to the men and women of a free nation!

well done sldf! this was a long time coming

story is that he met with and RPG 7 HEAT... quite a hot date!

story is that he met with and RPG 7 HEAT... quite a hot date!

there's quite a lot of speculation on how he was killed.

but this being an open access public forum we should probably stick to what the news says ;)

Yeah... they got stoned.! lol

what an interesting proposition :P