• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Presea

Gehan S R

Hi Guys,

I'm considering buying a 300/301 series Nissan Presea.

Would appreciate your feedback on the car, how good is it on petrol, resale market, road worthiness, durability, spare parts, etc, etc.

If any of you have either used this one before or know about the mode, would really appreciate to know you thoughts on tha car.

cheers.........

I've had a 18- CTII and I loved that car. Preseas come loaded, but there are minor differences between the models. you get Refina, F grade and S grade. with S grade coming as fully loaded AFAIK.

The car I had was a manual carb model and goes like a bullet. But not so economical. maybe 8~9.5 kmpl, but the recent models should do better. The car is very stable with its low profile. The downside is the same. With its low profile, every time you cross a hump you face the danger of scraping the floor board.

Retail market might be OK, but not as liquid as Sunny. Maybe xXx will comment on that.

All in all a good car, value for money.