• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

I dont know machan......I just wanna get some good advices thats all...

FOR ALL THE HATERS.....

why should i care about some creepin souls?

Also i found some koool helping hands here.... and i alws respect you till my death my brothers....

I see some of you are too old to be Homies with youngs........Dats wacked...Thats y u dont have enuff adrenalin to get pumped...

LOL.......get spects..... do some coloring to your hair... and GO DO SOME WORKOUTS... cuz you are FAT ASS.. :angry-smiley-048: ...........

who got 6pack? who got 16inches biceps? :violent-smiley-030: dats da funniest part.....

We all have different aspects in this life.....

you may be soo geeky for Mods... but wat about the rest?

I know i have a very good life... i mean a real life....

SO y should i give a **** to a bunch of ******? is this too hot?

MODerators may edit this post.. cuz :angry-smiley-048:

machang, this thread has been a 'deffa' highlight for the day. But I would like to remind you that true power sometimes is the ability NOT to USE it!!!!!

This is not me saying, this was the tag line for the press ad that launched the RX7 Savannah back when you were trying to rice your tricycle. :)

However, I see that you are hell bent on making a point. So once you add all the suggested mods, give us a call, I am sure most of of would love to come and check out your ride and see if we are up to it to take you on... on any closed circuit you choose. We don't encourage racing on public roads as it is dangerous, irresponsible and gives us poor NON MOD OLD folks a bad name. :)

BTW.... do you even have a license to drive?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i speak for all the real petrol heads over here and please do correct me if i'm wrong i as really shocked to see such comments from a person who is new to the site and remembered my first thread about the skyline where i locked horns with our Andy.... :jumping-smiley-013: over time i have come to that place where i take more responsibility on what i hammer on a keyboard in a public place by minding my language and how i interact once someone told respect must be gained and it cannot be taken

people what has become of this thread is very understandable ....there's a saying you cannot enlighten a idot who got exposed to a little bit of knowledge and this is a good example of the quote ... guess all of us had a quality time with this and had a good laugh but guess its time to pull the curtains down to this drama of ill behavior

by hanging out with minors it seems like all of us are ending up like them ..its easy to get the bad influence and hard to get away from it ...

so hope all our guys won't be getting any infections from this recent flu

and kool guy ... machang ....we really don't care about how you think and what you think and remember you came for help to us not the other way around and none of us have spare time to spy on you and to make your life miserable

let me shed a little light on the members who are here : most of the cars you gaze at when they drive by in srilankan roads are owned by alot of polite people who use this site including some pioneers in the srilankan drag Sean who showed you how to drag and some pro racers who started driving when your parents were dating each other in the 80's some have a very good racing history in the family background and lived all there life covered up in oil and grease who have a common goal of sharing the knowledge in what they know best CARS .... none off them are here to listen to utter bullshit from a minor who is trying to impress all of us by telling all this crap

all of us we have passed your age and done much worse stuff over the period and settled down and to make things more understandable there's no use of barking at the wrong tree brother cos we are not the typical ricers you dream.

guess i speak for all the real petrol heads over here and please do correct me if i'm wrong i as really shocked to see such comments from a person who is new to the site and remembered my first thread about the skyline where i locked horns with our Andy.... :jumping-smiley-013: over time i have come to that place where i take more responsibility on what i hammer on a keyboard in a public place by minding my language and how i interact once someone told respect must be gained and it cannot be taken

people what has become of this thread is very understandable ....there's a saying you cannot enlighten a idot who got exposed to a little bit of knowledge and this is a good example of the quote ... guess all of us had a quality time with this and had a good laugh but guess its time to pull the curtains down to this drama of ill behavior

by hanging out with minors it seems like all of us are ending up like them ..its easy to get the bad influence and hard to get away from it ...

so hope all our guys won't be getting any infections from this recent flu

and kool guy ... machang ....we really don't care about how you think and what you think and remember you came for help to us not the other way around and none of us have spare time to spy on you and to make your life miserable

let me shed a little light on the members who are here : most of the cars you gaze at when they drive by in srilankan roads are owned by alot of polite people who use this site including some pioneers in the srilankan drag Sean who showed you how to drag and some pro racers who started driving when your parents were dating each other in the 80's some have a very good racing history in the family background and lived all there life covered up in oil and grease who have a common goal of sharing the knowledge in what they know best CARS .... none off them are here to listen to utter bullshit from a minor who is trying to impress all of us by telling all this crap

all of us we have passed your age and done much worse stuff over the period and settled down and to make things more understandable there's no use of barking at the wrong tree brother cos we are not the typical ricers you dream.

APPLAUSE, KM!!! APPLAUSE!!!! Thank you very much!!!

what ever said and done... what i belive is kool_guy came here to get an estimate.. and i think we owe him an estimate.. which to some extent i did... all other stuff was our opinion on his opinion on cars and modification.. but i do agree with KM on his idealogy...

but kool_guy u just gotta holla at us after u dope out that EG8 so that we can "picture u rolling"...

aneeeeeeeee sweeeeeeeeet meyaaaaaaa...............real gentleman.... :angry-smiley-048:

only you guys can realize its modified... cuz average peepz never think like dat way.........soo... you gotta stick with the reality.....

c'mmn c'mmn.......wake up......its morning..... :P

ohh im sorry uncle...deffa i'll use some proper words next time.. OK...

give my kind regards to aunty.... :angry-smiley-048:

areee aree baccheee............

waaa waa waaa... :D

thu hum se pagal daaa? :D

WTF???

ok this aint funny no more...,i see that in your profile that your 23 years old...so grow up dude,everything you've posting about racing,drifting is utter bullshit...cant you see everyone here is taking you for a joke...yes even ME...i suppose you live in a dream world where the eg8 is equalant of a veyron or a zonda....hell no...and before you act all high hat...take a moment or two to check out the profiles of the members here,and see what cars they actually own,that'll atleast show you that we aint no bunch of loud mouth amateurs here.....dumba*s!

WTF???

ok this aint funny no more...,i see that in your profile that your 23 years old...so grow up dude,everything you've posting about racing,drifting is utter bullshit...cant you see everyone here is taking you for a joke...yes even ME...i suppose you live in a dream world where the eg8 is equalant of a veyron or a zonda....hell no...and before you act all high hat...take a moment or two to check out the profiles of the members here,and see what cars they actually own,that'll atleast show you that we aint no bunch of loud mouth amateurs here.....dumba*s!

well said Guys..

Since the dude believe that we are not in the same "class" as him, it'll be a crime not to let him leave the club, eh? wonder whether the Mods will agree...

:violent-smiley-099:

hey hey no need to blow your top razor ....chil down have a beer mate .... don't get upset :action-smiley-060:

i think every man has a right to straighten up his act and come back to the society you learn from your mistakes and keep walking if we start kicking out every one out for some small mistake once they did in life whats the difference between those armatures and us ... so let's see how this guy turns out I'm with charitha

jadey macho true he was the center of amusement for this site for some days and all of us enjoyed by pulling the leg of the poor dood ... lets not laugh at the guy and forget about him ..let's try to teach him some good manners in this wesak week cos it's better to wake him up now from his dream world or else one day we will regret that we never did it when we had the chance ....

hey hey no need to blow your top razor ....chil down have a beer mate .... don't get upset :action-smiley-060:

i think every man has a right to straighten up his act and come back to the society you learn from your mistakes and keep walking if we start kicking out every one out for some small mistake once they did in life whats the difference between those armatures and us ... so let's see how this guy turns out I'm with charitha

jadey macho true he was the center of amusement for this site for some days and all of us enjoyed by pulling the leg of the poor dood ... lets not laugh at the guy and forget about him ..let's try to teach him some good manners in this wesak week cos it's better to wake him up now from his dream world or else one day we will regret that we never did it when we had the chance ....

damn kotte!...when did you start to make sense :lol::P

yeah i guess your right...but it's his response to saturns post that made me go berserk :angry:

in the first place when a ricer come and ask for wide body kits etc what can we expect ? most of the old AL members have experieance this with some Rice honda owners in the past,

Ricers will be always Ricers no matter what,

in the first place when a ricer come and ask for wide body kits etc what can we expect ? most of the old AL members have experieance this with some Rice honda owners in the past,

Ricers will be always Ricers no matter what,

so you are being a ________ [ i left the space intentionally so you can use ur lil brain(if you have one) and fill the blanks :D]

and you will be a _________ no matter wat...... :angry-smiley-048:

totally agree with you.

but i already gave my estimate and i'm adament he shouldnt go ahead and rather sleep with all that money under his pillow.

and racing seats on a civic??? what? in case you fall off the seat when you drive over a pothole?

btw i got a great motto for you da_kool_guy. "i live my life a quarter mile at a time. for those 30 SECONDS or more i'm free" :lol:

damn kotte!...when did you start to make sense :lol::P

yeah i guess your right...but it's his response to saturns post that made me go berserk :angry:

THANKS CHARITH machan..... you are the only one who replied to my request... I say thank you again...

I didnt come here to be a joker....but you made bullshit over me (thats not sarcasm.. dats insulting).... but i bear that up cuz i know i have poor knowledge about cars..... and im a newbie...

I dearly accepted all those advices about a bulky body kits....I got rid of my fantacy about a riced car and asked about other performance mods.

But wat was your reaction?you alws crossed the line........

THink about that before pointing your fingers only on me... OK

then i decided to react .. thats Y i made laugh at saturns and others..... cuz if you think u can laugh about my poor tech. knowledge, i also have something to laugh over you.

Thats not my fault..you guys made me to do so...... If you really think im the guilty..ok i'll leave the forum without blaming anyone.....

Did i tell about my watso called racing carrer? nooo... someone asked for it.. i know that its not racing.. but i respected him as a senior.. so i just replied.. and expected some guidance from others...

but wat was the reaction?

im highly motivated.. and so friendly... but im totally wacked about this forum now cuz of some few peeps...

If you really want to build up an internet community to help newbies and share thoughts.......Moderators have to appply the same rule for everyone.. not only for newbies....

OK OK...i'll take the first step.....................IM SORRY............i apologize for everything i did....

hellrazor, kotte mafia, the charith buwa... and others.......are we kool now?

so you are being a ________ [ i left the space intentionally so you can use ur lil brain(if you have one) and fill the blanks :D]

and you will be a _________ no matter wat...... :angry-smiley-048:

im very bad in filling the blanks, can u fill those for me Ricer

THANKS CHARITH machan..... you are the only one who replied to my request... I say thank you again...

I didnt come here to be a joker....but you made bullshit over me (thats not sarcasm.. dats insulting).... but i bear that up cuz i know i have poor knowledge about cars..... and im a newbie...

u are a joker man, better than Joker in Bat man, doin touge in container yards,

u are a joker man, better than Joker in Bat man, doin touge in container yards,

Wonder what else went down in those yards... :)))) When the guys had too much Touge......?

Did they dabble in some Ménage à trois as well?

Wonder what else went down in those yards... :)))) When the guys had too much Touge......?

Did they dabble in some Ménage à trois as well?

Most colourfull neon competition, most heavy body kit competition, quatermile drag time est time of 12 mns :action-smiley-060:

I didnt come here to be a joker....

Dude, honestly.. how's that working for you so far?

Moving along.. If you wanna buy and rice up a Honda, there's nothing much we can do. At a later time in life, when you are smarter and more mature (assuming that happens) you will look back at this and cringe..

So, good luck to you, and may the Lord have mercy on your soul, and that of the poor Honda you get your hands on.

Oh, and post a photo when you get it, so if any of us spot it, we know to get out of the way and stay clear of your awesomeness :)

Edited by Saturn

ok peice of advice... when u get ur dream EG8 please make sure u get an EFI version, and that u get something with a good VTEC engine that will not fall apart when u abuse it because i know u will abuse it...

i do agree the racing seats was a little over the top... but then again if u have the dough to throw around like that why not mate why not....

but please for everyone's sake and for all honda sake please do some good mods.. like upgrade that suspension... and do the basics so that at least u will be able to smoke a fellow EG8 like the intake and exhaust and put some good plugs in it..

then u can do ur ravishing body KIT and what not... this way it move a bit as well...

im very bad in filling the blanks, can u fill those for me Ricer

hey gihan machan remeber the signature peri used to have when one particular person :rolleyes: was a member here?..i think that suits well for this guy too..:lol:

may be we all could do this guy a favour and direct him to that r*****(since the so called 'da cool guy' is a filling the blanks expert i think he would know the right word thats suppose to be here) as this one also seems to have the same mental condition as the other one.. :lol:

Dude, honestly.. how's that working for you so far?

Moving along.. If you wanna buy and rice up a Honda, there's nothing much we can do. At a later time in life, when you are smarter and more mature (assuming that happens) you will look back at this and cringe..

So, good luck to you, and may the Lord have mercy on your soul, and that of the poor Honda you get your hands on.

Oh, and post a photo when you get it, so if any of us spot it, we know to get out of the way and stay clear of your awesomeness :)

well said machan, thats why i said Ricer is Ricer, no matter what u cant change them.

hey gihan machan remeber the signature peri used to have when one particular person :rolleyes: was a member here?..i think that suits well for this guy too..:lol:

may be we all could do this guy a favour and direct him to that r*****(since the so called 'da cool guy' is a filling the blanks expert i think he would know the right word thats suppose to be here) as this one also seems to have the same mental condition as the other one.. :lol:

yeah i can remeber peris signature, like u said both of them have same mentality

Guys guys come on now! da_rice_dude DOES have a bit of a point, I guess we MIGHT have taken the mickey out of him a LITTLE bit too much. Of course, that was basically his own fault, but still, the guy has apologized, So if he intends to settle down and behave himself, im sure we can get along with him eh?

What say you?

Heck look at Ol' Kotte...... HE's almost unrecognizeable now! :lol: